1.09//fragrance

Chapter Nineteen: Fragrance.

Three weeks had passed by. Summer realized that Winter didn't want anything to do with her, or he would've come up to her and said hi. She was hurt, but the feeling wasn't unfamiliar.

People always hurt her.

Summer was sitting at a lunch table in the corner alone as usual in the cafeteria. She was nibbling on a ham sandwich, looking down to avoid any stares. People always stared her and god, she hated it. Without warning someone sat down opposite her.

Oh, the fragrance..

The aroma hit her like a ton of bricks. It was him, he always smelled like jasmine and cologne.

Summer slowly looked up to find Winter looking down at his hands that were placed on the table. She was surprised that he hadn't forgotten about her a long, long time ago. A frown was placed on his beautiful face. He looked so sad and broken. Deciding to take matters into her own hands she said,

"H-Hi Winter." Her voice was soft and kind. The broken boy looked up abruptly.

"Hey," He greeted. His voice wasn't the same she had heard before. It was different and on edge as if he was walking on broken glass.

Something was wrong. But hasn't there always been?

***

It's my birthday today yaaaayyy! alright it's probably not my birthday when you're reading this.. Uh not exactly what I wanted to say, but whatever. Basically I wanted to make something clear; This chapter is a little suckie (or in my opinion it is) so I apologize for that. Thank you guys for reading this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates if you don't already do.