Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )

Depuis le début

Go J.D go. Swing and punch. Come on.

I lifted my self up and tried to figure out a way to help him. What can I do? What can I do? Look for a weapon. Yes. Go Julie. Find something. Anything.

I am so useless right now.

“You keep on pissing me off J.D.” Craw growled.

“And you make my day so much better.” J.D punched him hard.

I smiled at that moment. He used sarcasm. My boy has learned so much. Oh god. Focus Julie. A weapon.

“I will enjoy the moment I see your face in prison.” J.D roared and kept on punching.

“I think I might just keep your girl for fun.” Craw managed to push J.D away and now they were both breathing hard looking at each other.

Suddenly someone walked in and we all looked in that direction.

“Jules…”

“Jake.” I yelled in surprise but then someone pulled me closer and put knife under my throat.

“This is exactly what I needed.” Craw whispered in my ear and pressed the blade to my throat stronger.

“Don’t hurt her.” Jake walked to J.D helping him as they both starred at me. Fuck. I am going to die a virgin and there were so many other things I wanted to do.

To finish reading my Wattpad stories. To make the best birthday party for Angie. To live my days as J.D’s girlfriend. To kiss him without stopping. To make so many other naughty things. Oh and I should ask Kayla for advice….To use sarcasm…. Shame, I won’t even get to fight Shelly. They say when you’re close to death your whole life flashes before your eyes. Nonsense. All I could think about are the things I will never do in the future. Goodbye world.

“Craw. You want me. Let her go.”

J.D tried to get closer but Craw took a step back.

“Oh no. I kind of like her right now. She’s got more balls then you. She is sneaky and I like it.”

I could see the anger in J.D’s eyes.

“Give. Me. Back. My. Girl.” J.D growled.

He said I was his girl. He just…Well Fuck you Craw but I’m not letting you ruin this moment.

I bit his hand and elbowed him in the stomach running away towards J.D. and hugged him.

Craw started running out the back cursing and Jake went after him.

“Nice move.” J.D winked at me and I pulled him after Jake. “Let’s help Jake.”

We walked out to see three cop’s cars and Craw being arrested. Jake waved at us.

Okay……………I am sooo confused.

“I am confused.” I looked at J.D.

“So am I.” He turned his head towards me.

Oh god the blood. Suddenly I realised J.D was soaking with blood.

“J.D you are bleeding, you need help.”

“I’m fine.”

“Someone help.” I yelled as a nurse came towards us with aid kit to help J.D.

“Sit here boy. Let me see those bruises.” The nurse pulled him on the side of the road and kneeled in front of him cleaning his bruises. A cop came closer.

“Kids, do you mind explaining how did you get involve with this criminal?”

I looked at J.D. He gave me approval with his look. I nodded my head at the cop. “You see sir, J.D…” I pointed towards him. “He got in some problems with this guy and he was blackmailed. J.D managed to get out but Craw kept on coming after him. My friend Jake who probably called you was blackmailed too…”