thirty

"Oh my gosh." He mutters, taking in her appearance. "You change your hair!" He walks up to her, taking her into his arms and picking her up, twirling her around. Once he put her down, his hands immediately went to her now shoulder length, dark red hair. "You look so good, Bambi."

"Thank you, sir." She says, a smile on her face. "I see you haven't changed much." She says, patting his face. "How has everything been?"

"Alright." He lies, looking away from her. She caught the lie, but let it go. "Dancing is going good."

"You having fun?" She asks him and he shrugs.

"It's dancing." He says.

"What? You and Laurent always had fun dancing. That was your guy's life."

"Yeah. It just not working anymore." He shrugs. "Whatchu doing in France, Bi?"

"I'm on tour right now." She laughs. "Uhm, I really wasn't supposed to leave the tour bus or anything, and I'm sure Makeda is looking for me." She laughs a bit, looking around.

"Makeda?"

"She's my best friend." Bambi says and Larry places a hand on his chest, a look of hurt on his face.

"She replace me?"

"No, Larry." She says, shaking her head. "No one could replace you." Larry nods and her eyes flicker behind him, locking onto something. Larry notices and turns around, a frown forming on his face.

"This nigga..." He mutters, crossing his arms as his brother strolls up. "I thought I told your ass to stay with Urilla."

"You made her cry, so she left." Laurent shrugs, and he looks at Bambi. The two make eye contact and she gives him a little smile.

"Hey, Laurent."

"I see you wear rings now." Laurent says, and she looks down at her hands.

"Makeda got me this." Bambi says, looking back up at him.

"So it means more?"

She looks him up and down, a small smirk on her face. "Yup." She says and his lip twitches.

"Bambi! Bam-fucking-bi, where the hell are you!" A girl shouts, and Bambi sighs. Bambi turns around, waiting for the girl to get closer. "Bambi!!!!! Bam-" She stops, meeting eyes with Bambi. "You bitch!" She screeches, running over to her. Bambi's smirk transforms into a smile and the dark skinned girl jumps into her arms. "I told your ass not to leave that damn bus. Why the hell are you out here?"

"Well, I had to see people." Bambi says, putting her down. "This is Laurent et Larry." She says in a fake french accent.

"Your accent is shit." Makeda says, and Bambi frowns, pushing her. Makeda laughs and bows before the two. "I am Makeda. And I heard one of you was an asshole and the other was pretty cool." Makeda straightens up and looks at the two. "Well, I already figured out which was which." She looks at Bambi. "Now, it's time to haul your ass back to that damn bus because if Kellan discovers your missin-"

"I have to give them their present." Bambi says, picking up the bags she left on the table. "Their birthday was on the sixth of december."

"Sagittari." Makeda nods, taking the two in. "Hmm. Compatible with us, but I can already tell which one I'm gonna fucking hate." She says, eyeing Laurent. "The asshole."

"The fuck you talking bout?" He asks, frowning.

"There it is, y'all." Makeda says with mock fascination in her voice, taking a step forward, her voice getting softer as if she was a wildlife investigator in the jungle. "A wild Sag, on his guard, ready to verbally lash out on someone if he continues to be poked and prodded..." She pauses and looks around. "Let's see if we can make him mad."