twelve

"Hey Terry." Mia coos, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing a kiss upon his lips.

"Hey babe." He says and she pecks his lips once more.

"Who's this?" She asks, looking behind him. Mia takes in the man's appearance. He was tall, a smooth chocolate, buff with deep brown eyes. If she wasn't with her loving boyfriend, she'd be ready to jump all over this man.

"This is my man, Niko." Terry says, his hands running all over her back.

"Hello Niko. I'm Mia, Terry's girlfriend." Mia says with a kind smile. Bambi groans, catching her attention and she looks over. "And that sweaty girl over there is Bambi."

"Hey." Niko says, giving her a nod, his eyes falling on Bambi, who had gotten off the floor and was using a towel to wipe her face. "How long has she been... flipping around and stuff?"

"Long enough." Mia says, pulling away from Terry. "Bambi! Take a break."

"I need to get this fucking landing down." Bambi says, looking over to them. "Oh, hey Terry."

"Hows it goin Bi?" Terry asks and she shrugs. "You cool?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says, a small confused frown on her face. Her face fills with realization and she rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me you think I'm still trippin? It's been... months." Terry clears his throat and Bambi rolls her eyes again. "Alright." She shrugs, letting it go.

Despite her letting things go, Mia could still see the troubled look on Bambi's face. Someone had to help her and take her mind off things. Mia's eyes flicker to Niko, who was watching Bambi and she smirks. "Terry's just joking." She says, turning to Bambi. "This is Niko."

"Hi." Bambi says, giving him a quick once over before looking at Mia, uninterested.

Niko watches, unable to keep the small smile off his face. "Hey." He says.

He wanted to say more, but Bambi had started talking. "Did you see my landing, Mia?" Bambi asks.

"Uhm... yeah. It was good." Bambi narrows her eyes at the response, giving Mia a slight glare.

"You weren't watching then. I fucked up my landing."

"Sorry Bi. It was Terry's fault."

"Don't throw me under the bus! You were the one who called me over here."

Bambi rolls her eyes. "Whatever. All of you, get off the mat." Bambi walks over to the corner of the mat, waiting until they were all the way off. "Terry, don't distract Mia. Mia, please, watch my fucking landing."

"Alright. I promise."

"And me?" Niko asks, taking a chance. Bambi's eyes fall on him.

"What?"

"Your orders... for me?" He says, her look throwing him off. She was so beautiful to him, even with her slight attitude problem. He could make things work. He wanted to know her.

"Do whatever your heart desires."

"Are those words of consent? I don't want to kiss you only to be slapped." He says, and she rolls her eyes.

"Woooah." Terry mutters and Mia giggles.

Bambi shakes her head and starts, catching Niko off guard. She was good. Really good.

"End it with the splits." Mia calls out as Bambi finishes. "Again." Bambi takes a deep breath, turning herself around and starts all over again, this time ending in the splits. "Perfect."

"Yeah." Niko says, making Mia look at him. She smirks, raising an eyebrow. She walks over to Bambi, who had started to wipe her face with her towel.

"Looks like you got yourself another admirer, Bi." She says, looking behind her and at Niko, who had started talking to Terry.

"Oh." Bambi shrugs. "Congrats to him."

"Bi. Maybe you can make things work with him." Mia says, and Bambi frowns deeply.

"What? I don't even know him." She says, her voice getting quieter. She inhales, looking down. "And..."

"I know, Bi, I know." Mia sighs, looking behind her once more, to the guys who had been looking their way. "Just... I don't want you to miss out on happiness because of Laurent. Maybe Niko's the one?"

"I just need some fucking time." Bambi mutters, looking up. "Can we do that? Give Bambi some fucking time?"

"Damn, Bi. No need for all this attitude." Mia says, holding her hands up.

Bambi sighs. "My bad." She crosses her arms, narrowing her eyes. "Keep your eyes to yourself." She calls out, sending her glare over to the guys.

"I can't look at my girlfriend?" Terry asks, and Mia turns around, blowing him a kiss.

"Not you." Bambi responds, crossing her arms and her glare piercing Niko. He places a hand over his heart.

"I think I'm in love." He mutters, slapping Terry's chest.

"Bro, what?" Terry asks.

"I said what I mean and I mean what I say." He shrugs.

"Uhm... Bi, Mia, go get dressed. Imma take y'all to lunch."

"Oooh, can we get sushi?" Mia asks, making Bambi roll her eyes.

"We already had sushi, Mia." She says, and Mia wraps an arm around Bambi's shoulders, the two girls walking off.

"So? Sushi is timeless."

"What if I wanted something else? Like chinese?"

Terry turns to Niko, the two girls walking out and to the studio's bathroom to change. "You serious, dude?"

"What? About loving Bambi?"

"Yeah."

"Well, she's perfect." Niko says. "She's a bit of a prude, but I know she's sweet."

"You don't even... know her though."

"Love at first sight, you feel me?" Niko shrugs. "What are you trying to say? I don't have a chance?"

"Uhm... not to be... rude or nothing. It's not you, man, I swear it's... her? Uhm, not really she's just... waiting."

"For what?"

"A certain dude."

"Like her soul mate or something?"

"I'd like to think they are." Terry says, looking down at his hands. "But... I mean... he... kinda fucked up."

"Well, I'll fix it. Dude fucked up, which makes it easier for me to steal her from him."

"Niko... I don't think it'll be easy, considering how... she is."

"I'm a patient man."

Terry exhales, closing his eyes. He couldn't really tell Niko what to do or what Bambi could do, and if Bambi allows Niko to be her boyfriend, there wasn't anything he could do or say. He wanted Laurent to be with Bambi so bad because he made her happy and she made him happy, and happiness was key. But if Niko could make Bambi happy, then he was fine. He could accept it. Shit would be messy when Laurent comes back though.

"Alright man."