Mia watches with sad eyes and her eyes flicker behind Bambi. "Incoming. Twin 1." She mutters, making Bambi narrow her eyes and turn around, coming face to face with Laurent.

"Hey." He says, making her rolls her eyes. He couldn't tell though. Thank goodness for sunglasses.

"Hello."

"Can we talk?"

Bambi slowly closes her eyes. "Alright." She breathes out and he grabs her hand, leading her away.

"I'll be at your locker, Bi." Mia calls out and Bambi nods, letting her know she acknowledged her words.

Laurent bites the inside of his cheek as he leads Bambi around the corner of the hallway, where it was quiet and empty. She pulls her hand away from him and he sighs, watching as she crosses her arms.

"Yes?"

"Bibi, I not mean to hurt you." He starts off, making her smirk.

"Yeah, sure." She says, shaking her head. "It's a shame I wasn't hurt though. I knew something like that would happen." Her smirk falls. "I just wish you gave me more time." She mutters and he winces at her tone.

He'd rather have the condescending Bambi, the one that was rude and judged him and said harsh words. Not the one that was actually hurt and sad. He didn't want to see that Bambi. It made him even more guilty than he already was.

"I sorry."

"Sure." She shrugs. "Whatever."

"Bi-"

"It's okay. You did what you wanted. You had yourself a short little relationship at my expense then wanted to go back to your old ways. You couldn't handle a commitment, and that's okay."

"Bambi, that's not..." He closes his eyes. "That's not it."

"Then what is it?" Bambi frowns, but lets out a breath. "Wait, so... you're... you did that shit to me because of Larry?" Laurent looks to the other side, closing his eyes. "You were all up on Camille and her friend because you wanted to reconcile with your brother? That's all fucking fine and dandy, but what about me? What about my feelings? How do you think I felt seeing you all up on that hoe?"

"Bi-"

"You couldn't just break up with me like a normal person?" She asks, her voice cracking. "You had to hurt me like this, on junior prom? Foreal?"

"Bambi, don't cry."

"I can't help it!" She says, wiping her face. "You fucking asshole! You hurt me so fucking much. I cannot stand you!"

"Bambi, I not want to hurt you. I not mean-"

"It's fine." She says, taking a deep breath. "It's okay. I'm... I'm glad you and your brother are on good terms again." He watches her take a deep breath. "I'll... Bye." She turns around, walking away and toward her locker.

"Bi-"

"I'm going home. I can do this." Bambi mutters, wiping her face again. "I'll see you later Mia."

"Bambi." Mia mutters, watching her go. Mia turns around, meeting eyes with Laurent and scowls. "You're really an asshole." She says, shaking her head.

"You not understand."

"I don't need to understand shit. All I care about it Bambi. And you hurt her. That's all I understand and care about. Fuck everything else."

"I do this for her."

"No girl wants to be hurt. How could you do that for her if you care about her?" Mia pauses. "You do care about her, right?"

She watches him inhale with narrowed eyes. "I do. I... I am in love with her."

Mia's eyes widen before quickly turning into a furious frown. She steps closer to him, pushing him. "How dare you." She hisses, slapping him. "Don't ever say that shit after what you did to her at prom."

Laurent flinches as Mia raises her hand again and Mia frowns. "You were with Camille! Out of all people! You know Bambi hates Camille, and yet you would go be with her then say you're in love with her? You are so fucking stupid." Mia slaps him again. "She could get over anyone else."

"What?"

"She knows you. She knew the two of you would be in a spot where she would have to deal with you cheating. She would've got over it if it was any other girl. But it just had to be Camille. The chick who-" Mia inhales, stopping herself. "Nevermind dude." She shakes her head. "You're an asshole."

"I do it not only for my brother but because I go back to Paris after I graduate." He says, and Mia frowns.

"So? You could just tell her that. You didn't have to do her like that." Mia shakes her head. "You should've thought that shit through."