NATHANIEL CORTEZ

I was being drag out of the room, and still wiggle my shoulder from their hold in every chance I get.I still can't believe what I've gotten into. I need to think fast for me to escape, but how?..

" I need to pee " i said to the two minions who was holding me.

" we don't have time, the Boss was already coming next to us " he replied briefly. I was beginning to loose hope when someone caught my eyes. A black car approaching next to the ninjas leader was trying to park. I know who owns the car. I was about to call her name for help when I was suddenly push harshly inside the car.

" like seriously?!, what it is about this day thay I was being keep pushed by someone." I told my self furiously.

" put your seat belt on " i was dumbfounded knowing who did the pushing. And again it was the black wannabe ninja leader.

" i don't take commands from you " i bit back and cross my arms.

" so be it! " then he start the car and was running it like a mad man. I clutched my heart with my eyes close afraid to see how close we are into bumping it to other vehicle. The memory of the past starting to get back. And I was beginning to shake uncontrollably. He must have sense what I felt for I feel the car stop.

No body talks. We just hear our heartbeats and breathing. He was a jerk, an asshole at that. I open the door and hurried myself getting out of the car. And realize we are at the side of the street. So i just did what i think is best for me to do.

" damnit! " he was calling me at my back but i just don't mind him. I keep my paced and run like a lunatic. " come back here! "

I turned into an abandoned street and was beginning to feel safe from his sight when I stood rooted at where I'm standing. This corner is a dead end.

I step back and was panting from running when I stumble my back into someone.

" what a pleasant surprise to have such beautiful visitor coming into my territory " the voice of a man says. I turned around and was stunned by the numbers of men that sorrounds me. I feel uneasy and afraid for they all look criminals. This is what I get running from those black wannabe ninjas.

" I get lost and..and was now about to..to find my way out, I'm sorry---

" not so fast beautiful " he was now holding my arms. I can see the smirked his group was given me. " I don't think you're lost " he tightened his grip on my arms. It will surely put a mark later.

" No, pl..please be..believe me I am lost, really " I was starting to panic and it was visible in my voice. They all laugh and was starting to argue about whose gonna be the first to..My eyes become wider in fear. The one whose holding me was now cupping my face and was feeling my arms at the back of his palm.

" you're beautiful, and smooth--

" if you so much touched even the tip of her hair, I'm going to cut your balls and feed them to the dog " the voice behind a big empty barrel was filled of furry.

" and who do you think you are?!"the man whose holding me bit back, we turned arround to know whose my savior. But i already know who owns the voice.

" Nathaniel Cortez! " one of the them exclaimed.

" the one and only " he arrogantly vowed his emaginary cowboy hat. But behind those voice I sense a outrageous event thats going to happen.

" you are not in the position to command anyone---

" hand her nicely to me, and should I found any scratch on any part of her body  all of you,and I mean all. " he enfasize it ." will be dead ".

"Like he got a chance to inspect it" I scuffed. But when the way he mention my body, i feel my hearts beat become fast.

" boss, we should hand the girl " one of the bad guy whisper to the man holding me.

" No--

" but he is the most feared gang leader, we should abandoned this place and hand her the fucking slu---

The man didn't got to finish what he was trying to call me when suddenly a loud gun was being fired. And I was beginning to feel like I'm going to puke when I saw it with my own eyes. The bullet square right to the man's center forehead.

" no one's got to call her names " he said it like nothing happened. He was now leaning hus back on a barrel. " at the count of three, hand her to me " he was now looking directly in my eyes and was clenching his jaw. But what caught me make my heart rate becomes high. When his mouth was saying something.

" My Bella ".

==============================

A/N

Hey guys!

What do you think?..I've been thinking how to put this story in romantic comedy one. I hope you guys like it.

Thanks.