THE BOSS

A deafening loud bang of a pistol ring not just my ears but also in my entire being. I was rooted shock in the doorway of the VIP room were I'm in not knowing if I'm  awake or just dreaming.
" what is happenning?, I can't move and shake off all my senses " I talk to myself. " what are black wannabe ninjas doing in this room? " I was trying to think of the whole situation.

" Boss,I think she was shocked " one of the ninjas was talking to the man whose holding the gun. He was wiping the blood from his hands using a white hanky.

I was staring at the side view of the guy with the gun. He has this brown  complexion, thick black hair, thick eyebrows, and the nose was like of Italian models. He never did glance in my way, but I think I've already seen him somewhere, he looks so familiar --what the hell.!

" Black wannabe ninja! " I yelled and pointed him a finger but then realize what I've done I cover my mouth with hands instead.

They all stared at me like I've grown two heads. I was shaking uncontrollably. He was just sitting fashionable in the couch like nothing happen, each arms hang at the back of the couch and long legs crossed,but I won't let him know that I was shaken by what just happened. He's a criminal, and a dangerous at that.

" your order " I give him a poker face. I never look directly into his eyes afraid that he will see right through the emotion I was hiding. I can see his minions were also tense. I wanted to puked.He's cold dark eyes was burning a hole in my entire body. It intensify when he call my god damn name.

" Hannah? "..it was question. Did he know me somwhere? I just don't know, because what I know right now is that, I'm dead.

" Yes, can I take your order? " I was trying to make my voice normal, but I think it was a wrong move.

" f*ck it!..f*ck it! " he grabbed his hair with his hands in frustration. His minions were smirking, like they find it very amusing to see there boss like this.

" Boss I think we shou--

" I don't think I told you to speak Damian! " he's cold voice thundered inside the room.

" But Boss she was--

" shut the f*cking up! " he yelled and his minion just shut his mouth.

" just give me your orders so I can leave ". I told him while trying to sound brave." will you just give your ord--- "

" leave the room " small comand but authorative. So i never wait for any seconds and was gladly turned around to leave in this hell of a room, but I never did make a single steps, I was being kept in place by a strong arm that was now circled through my shoulder. For someone it may look like I was being hugged. In just one arm I was being held in place. I can feel his chest in my back. He leans more closer and I feel his breath fanning my ear.

" you stay "