THE LOST GANG PRINCESS

The gentle touch of a hand on my cheek calm me from screaming because of a dream. Its familiarity to my skin brings me back from where my life started.

My past.

The past that i was trying to forget. My parents who died right before my very eyes, and the reality my parents chooses  to left me was beyond what I could take for.

I am Maria Hannah Butler Espinoza, the gang leaders daughter. It is the reality i choose to bury with my parents legacy. It was hurtful for me to know that the family I grown up with was a Gang. The power and wealthy lifestyle, i should've known that it came from god knows where. And because of that i choose to become invisble from the eyes of the family who adopted me when my parents died. Who knows they are one of us too. I was young and naive then but that doesn't stop me from escaping from them.

" Wake up! ". I was being tapped on my cheek with a yell coming from the intruder.

" whhhaaat ahhh? " i yawned hard extending and stretching my arms above my head but when it reach the car's ceiling i was shock that i was actually still inside the car.
"But wait, where am I?" I ask myself. And as i look outside the car window, i gasped in surprise.

" welcome to the Villa Cortez ". he said while he take his seat belt off.

I was awed by the beauty of the villa. Our mansion is nothing compared to the modern style it was now show casing me.

" close your mouth, Bella " he told me before he went out of the car. I was not dumb for not knowing why he called me Bella.

"You bastard! You think you could just name me after your ex girlfriend or whatever. Or maybe it is his dog's name,i know right? He think he can fool me?" i talk to myself.

I was so humiliated and angry by thoughts of it. This man should be tortured and his balls should be feed to the devil. I hate him to the moon and back. So i went out of the car where he stood waiting, i think his making me a monster. And i mean it like a deadly monster coming from the ocean. A huge one at that so that I could just eat him alive.
" hahhahahahaha " i was laughing to myself like crazy, and was now approaching him. I prepare my palm that is now itching. I smiled evilly to him and he just frown. At the count if three i did what he didn't expect me to do.

I slapped his cheek.

My right hand was still hot from the impact. And its tingling was an indication that i slapped him hard. His eyes was now blazing with fire. He was jaw and hands were tightly clenched.

" why did you do that for? " he asked in thunderous tone. I can see how hard he was suppressing the need to just kill me here.

" that's for naming me, you bastard! I am not a dog! " I yelled at him furious as hell. He thinks for a minute and was now starting to smile with frustrations.

"Bella--

" don't call with your dog's  nam--

" Beautiful " i was harshly push at the cars side. I should've know his favorite spot where he could push me hard.

" you bastard--

" beautiful "I was being cutoff and gasped when his body leans so closely to mine. I tried to push him but he stood still and rooted. He was now looking at me like he couldn't believe it.

" i know--

I closed and open my mouth didn't know what to say. The fact that i was inches away from him again, my traitor body react in a different way that only the man from my past whose face i didn't get to see because i was being drug.

" wha..what did..did you just? " I was stammering like a teenage girl. He look at me intently. His eyes was all over my face, but still unreadable. The position were in now looks like of a two lovers fooling each other. The slight touch of our skin when i wiggle from his arms that caged me making it hot like a volcano lava. We're so caught up to each that we never heard the footstep approaching.

" it means Beautiful " the voice at his back said.

His eyes become vigilant and he looked worried. The tension was visible on his facial expressions. He slowly turned around and was clenching his jaw. I was remain covered by his body like he was protecting me from the intruder.

" show the girl to me " the authorative voice said.

" Papa, not now " he answer curtly and with a warning.

" Our lost Señorita has finally found "

-----------------------------------------
A/N

Hi my fellow readers!

This chapter is not yet edited and the chapter before this. But i hope you guys find it readable.

Thanks.