CLOSE TO YOU

" stupidity! " he yelled and bang his hands on the steering wheel. His veins become visible on how tightly he grip the steering wheel. "Stupidity, would be the reason you'll end your life".

I just rolled my eyes on his exaggeration, and look outside the car's window. I can't forget how he saved me from my stupidity. I know right, but I'll die first before I stupidly admitt it. But what should I do? I need to find a solution to get away from this mess. If only I brought my phone with me, but i just did left it in my bag at the dressing room. My head aches from all the thinking.

" why save me if you just end up killing me" I  cross my arms and sigh desperately.

" I can't just kill somebody without reasons" he replied and I scuffed.

" remember I become a witness because of what you said not just killing somebody" I laugh him off.

" I...need...you...to shut your mouth! " he stoped the car abruptly making me bump my head on the dashboard.

"you!.you wannabe black jerk of a ninja!" I feel like my head was being bitten. And because I didn't put my seat belt on it was easy for the motion to just throw me." You don't just stop the car like that!, you bastard! " i hit him on the shoulder.

"st..stop..what do you think you're doing!" He crosses his arms to protect himself from my counter. But it didn't make me stop, and so he open the door beside him and went out.

I smiled to myself thinking I finally won this time. But that's what I'm thinking.  Little did I know he just went around to my side and the last thing I know I was being grabbed by a strong hands and was now leaning at the side of the car.

The small distance between us didn't help me to relax, because of how uneasy it was to be close to him like this. His gaze become intense but the anger and frustrations was visible. My heart beat so fast and it was deafening.  I tried to push him but into no avail.

" dont " he close his eyes while our forehead touches, and his lips on my nose. " try to test my patience, My Bella ". His hands was now cupping my face. I can't understand myself but I feel my body insanely reacting in his touch, like it was on fire.
"you don't know the vilest imagination I have everytime you're this close to me" his breath was fanning my face and it was sending a wave of volts on me.         " it..it..was maddening ". His husky whisper sent shivering volts in my body.

" and yes indeed, it was madness! " I whispered to my self. " I..i..i can't breathe " my voice was so low.

He smiled and bite his lower lips. I need to scold myself. I'm beginning to go crazy.

But they say nothing last forever.  A black SUV park at the back of our car and one of his black ninjas run his way to us. He cover his body to me.

" what? " he asked the guy. But the guy was trying to look his way to me."eyes on the ground!., Damian" he spat and warned the guy.

" we..we..didn't find the girl, Boss--

" I have her " he was looking straight into my eyes." I need you to secure our way to the mansion " he told the guy not even glancing his way never break our eye contact.

" okay Boss " the guy answer and now going back to the SUV.

" Get in the car " he said to me.

" where are you going to bring me? " I asked him inside the car, while I was now letting my brain to function and plan for my escape.

" to the Villa ".