MINE

" How dare you! " i told him.

" it's Damian " he bit back sarcastically.

" what do you think your doing?!" i yelled so loud and tried to free myself from the mans hold. I wiggle myself while smacking his back.

I feel dizzy and exuasted that i cant properly see whats happening from the way he was carrying me. This man must've been working out to have such indurance.

" can't you hear the cross fire? " he asked while breathing so hard." this is a war!, damnit! " he breathlessly swore. " where in a wrong territory! "

Seriously I didn't mind in a minute but after a big blow coming from our side I scream in horror!

" what the hell is happening?!" i ask unconsciously." what will happen to your boss?! " i know i should've ask but i can't help it.

" i thought you'll never ask! " he said." I've told you already its a war!, the boss wanted you to be safe, so can you be so kind to just shut your mouth! "

"shut my mouth?!," i ask in disbelief. " you're boss was rude, you were being rude, and your so called gang dragged me in to your gang's mess,..huh! " i scoffed. " and now you were telling me to just shut the hell up.!

He didn't get to answer when we arrive outside the school. I feel agigated what if Bett... oh God! my bestfriend!

I started to plan my escape. I didn't mind if it won't work. All I wanted was to go back inside the school.

When my feet touch the ground, i immediately run back inside the school. I need to get back. I need to fine my bestfriend, what if she's there.

" it'll be my fault if something's happen to her ".

" damnit! lady come back here! " he was calling me angrily.
I did hear him, but just ran away fast. All I'm thinking is that I need to find my best friend.

================================
I arrive at the back of the school.The area was now in a mess, but thanks God I didn't find any dead bodies lying.

This was weird, i didn't see any traces of crossfire.

" this is odd, I'm starting to doubt about the school I'm in right now."

I hurried my steps praying I could find Betty immediately. The silence begin to creep me ouy thats why I ran and walk away to the school front.

But as I was about to take my thirds step I heard the sound of a dry leaves being step on.

" I must've have been so damn good for the devil brought me an angel " the guy with so much piercings evilly smile.

He caught me off guard. I didn't see him coming. His eyes roaming my body like he was thinking lustfully.

I was alarmed from the way he was looking at me. I begin to worry seeing its only me in this part of this school, since it was away from the rest of the student. I scolded myself coming back inside the school. I need to have a back up plan.

" Oh God!what am i thinking, i should've just get the hell out of here, now I'm in a worst situation."

" mmm...smells like an angel "..he sniff the air when the wind blows.

I turned around and decided to just walk away fast, but as I was about to take my step he was fast in capturing my arm. I freeze out.

" not again! this is really a bad day. And it's all because of that stupid wannabe black ninja leader! "

He grabbed me by the arm and was try to dragg me away from the place but I try myself to wiggle from his hold and he realized my resistance he capped my face so tight. I feel digusted from the way he was staring at me.

" your tough, huh!..no one's despised me." he said in rage.

I spit on his face. He was caught offguard from my action.

" you..! " his nostril indicates that he was really mad. But I kept myself from laughing because of how funny it is to see him humiliated.

But my celebration just stop, he slapped me so hard that i feel it sting.

" why the hell do you do that for ?!" i asked feeling my cheek on my hand.

He grabb my hair making me stay still.

" you bitch! ", he said in anger. " who's sl*t are you, tell me?!"

" i..am..no..one's.. sl-----

" she's mine." the voice at the back of the tree.

I know fully well the owner of the voice. I don't know if I should be thankful or to get mad. But the beating of my heart tells another story.

" Cortez ".

============[[[=======[[[=========

A/N

I know its been so long after I update again but promise I try to spare time. please do bare with me.

Thanks.