RUDE

My first day at The Cave was very tiring, but i did somewhat manage with the help of my so unbelievable best of friend. Yes! UNBELIEVABLE! " hell yeah!, I actually bumped one of the customers and spelled his drinks through his shirt " I said to myself while massaging the back of my neck. All throughout the day Betty was on my tail. She never leaves me and just keep on explaining the "what to do" and " not to do ", but never forget her never ending clumsiness and feistiness resulting to both of us  violating one of the " not to do " that's Beatrice for you , but I love her to bits. She's one of the reason I can still be able to smile. I was on my way to the restaurant and just like the other day the parking area was very full and it is difficult for me to park but i still manage to find a vacant slot,but before I maneuver through it,a black shining SUV was able to park.

" damnit! damnit!," I bang the steering wheel. I someone cheated me face to face.

I was mad because I was suppose to be the one who found the space first and just like that it was easy for it to just came out from God knows nowhere. Just like a lightning that strike fast.
"That its!!I'm done with cheater, who does the driver think he/she was". I furiously tap the horn of my car and was blessed.The passengers door swung open, revealing a black ninja guy.
"wait what? The black stupid excused of a ninja? I am so gonna give them a word! "
I get out of my car and hurried my steps through them. I purposely bump the first ninja from the passenger seat in the shoulder and a received a infuriated groan, I smiled to my self, " serves him right. "

" what the hell! " he groan, but i just shrugged him off and after giving him a death glare I proceed to the driver's side and furiously tapping the window but into no avail. The other ninjas was now at my side to stop me from banging the window..

" what?! " i ask them with a big eyes. " can't i have a say on this?, do you own this building?".

"you should leave the area, Miss. " the first ninja said.

" who are you to say so?! " i questioned back.

" do you have a death wish? Or you just really dumb!" he said it while he grabbed some of his hair in frustrations.

" I don't have a death wish, you jerk! " I bit back. " you---

" who are you " i freeze out, and look behind me. A handsome  man in 6ft, with bedroom hair look and a carefree attitude leaning his back against the car's door, a cigarette on his lips and was now blowing smoke from it. " picture perfect " I whisper to my self, and could feel my cheek heating up.
" hannah, what the hell are you doing " i scolded myself.

" I..i..i, am ah. This is m..my space, i..i found it first so m..my car sho..should be the one to park here ". I was stammering for heavens sake, God only knows why!

" i don't believe you " he just simply said. " who do you work for? " he ask with conviction and didn't even mind to look my way." Who send you! " he was still leaning effortlessly on his car like nothing happens.

" I..i..i don't  know about you, I sent my own self here, as a matter of fact I wear my on shoes. " i said it sarcastically wearing a smirk on my face. " all i need is my parking slot! " I cross my arms defiantly half smiling for being so smart. But that happiness vanished instantly when he throw his cigarette and mess his hair in frustrations. He grabbed my arms tagging me along with him through the restaurant.
" what do you think you're doing?, this is kidnapping! " i was blabbering.

" don't  flatter yourself too much, Bella "
As we got inside all crews has a question written on there faces and some were actually looked worried? On our way to the information we came across a worried face of Jimmy.

" Boss, What happen--

" who is she? " he pushed me to Jimmy that I stumble a little.

" no one. " jimmy answered briefly not even blinking. I was beginning to get puzzled and hell angry.

" i told you--

" shut up! " he cut me off, i didn't asked you. He point a finger on me. I was trembling not in fear but because i see red!.

" the hell i do!, you arrogant wanna be black ninja!..no body and I mean no one will ever tell me to shut the fuck up," I was yelling and pointing him my finger as well. YES i did! and i don't give a damn!.

" do you just fucking yell at me? " he asked like he couldn't  believe it. All the other black ninja were now grinning like they find it amusing. The customers were now slowly evaporating but some just watch like literally staring! and i did what i think was best. I manage to stamped on his shoes hard enough for him to squirm and thats my time to run away through the elevator.

" huh! servers him right, black psycho wanna be ninja! ".

===============[[[================

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter. I am open to any comments,.this is not edited so don't mind them.

Thanks!