NIGHTMARE

" Hannah!..wake up! " I yawned and whined knowing it is my Mama again.

" what is it Mama? " I half open my eyes still feeling sleepy.I was really tired from studying last night.The need to pass my math final exam for me to graduate my senior year in highschool was my goal.

" Baby you need to leave, now! " the urgency on her voice got me worried.

" but why?! " I asked her and was now sitting on the bed already.

" get up and move! " she just grab my arms and drag me inside my walk-in closet. I was shock to see that she already did pack some things for me.

" what's the meaning of this Ma!? " I asked her holding her both hands. I never once see her this distress. The tension on her voice and her teary eyes makes me damn realize that this actually a serious matter.

" No, there's no time for questions, I need you to listen carefully " she look straight in to my eyes with fear but determination. ".

A loud series of shot both stop us from talking. She held my hands with a strong grip. We walk passed to the kitchen and open the door passage to the back of the mansion. It was very unusually not seeing anyone.

When we're already at the back of the mansion she revealed a small key from her robe pocket. I feel uneasy and was thinking where my Papa is.

" Mama where's Papa? " . She just close her eyes like it was painfull to hear his name.

When the small secret passage was already open, she push me through it. I was about to reach out for hands so I could help her get out but she shrugged it away.

" Mama what are you doing?! " my panic voice reach to her, I know because I saw her flinch and sigh clutching her chest.

" My Hannah, I'm really sorry for not telling you the truth about our family, but believe me its all about making you safe." She was crying and I was too." There's a car waiting for you outside a few blocks away from here, you have to hurry!" she paused and smile bitterly. " I love you baby, now go!"

" I love you too Mama, please go with me " my heart is aching at the sight of her face.
She close the small passage and I was left dumb founded.

" No..no Mama please!, don't do this to me..pleeeaaasssseee...!" I keep on banging the small steel passage with my hands. My tear were now starts falling.

Making a small steps away from our home feels like someone stabbing me on my back. I felt so helpless and was clueless about what's really happening. When I'm already a few steps away from the car whose waiting for me, a loud sound of explosive make the ground shake. I stay rooted and slowly turned around to look where it came from and was chanting to my self. " oh God! Please let it not be our house...please let it be not our house..plea-- hmmp!" I gasped covering my mouth with my hand. My eyes become wide and filled with tears. There is black smoke that was now covering the entire mansion. Every explode that was probably because of the explosive device is like a knife,that's slowly stabbing me. I became hesterical.

" No!..Mama, Papa! " I scream in horror. The feeling of dying and dying all over again inside was what I felt right now. I was about to run back to the house when somebody grabbed me at the shoulder and was caging me with his warm embrace making me in place. The mens perfume that engulf me being makes me a little calm and secured.

" we have to go! " he whispered in my ears and dragged me through the car.

" no! let me go!,..I need to see them! Please.." I wiggled from the mans hold. But the hanky that he use to cover my mouth somehow spell a magic that instantly makes me dragged to sleep.

This is a nightmare!