LOST IN YOUR EYES

The churning of my stomach like dozens of butterflies were trying to break free given me emotions that only this man ever did awaken ,and pissed me off.

Bigtime!

"keep your hands off of me" i said it with a firm tone, just to let him see how uncomfortable i am righ now.

He smirked, but the clenching of his jaw betrayed of how angry i make him. His breath ragged and his hold was firm to my waist.

" why would I..huh? "

He feisted his fingers throug my hair and look deep into my eyes that i can't barely read what his thinking because of how distracted i was. Never in my entire life do I feel less confident in the opposite sex. I believe that just by being myself I can face who ever they were.

But with this insufrable, infuriating, and so arrogant man who always sends me to the edge of my so called confidence. He rocks it all just by looking through his eyes.

Then I am so f*cking lost.

He frowned and look so puzzled. He cupped my face making me look straight to his beautiful orbs. wait a minute,did i just said that? aloud? no freakin way!

" beautiful " he whisper beyond his hoarse breath.

He leaned and his lips touches mine and the butterflies did fly away. His thumbs forming circles to my stomach. His tongue seeks an entrance but i didn't give in. He bit my lower lip making open up. I can feel his smirked.

We stay that way for a long minutes, then i felt him lift my buttoms making circle my legs around his waist. I shivered from the way he toyed my lips. I felt the bed in my feet when I am now straddling to him while he was  sitting at the buttom of the bed.

My hand has a mind on its own when it landed on his toned chest. He breath hard when I traced the scar on my finger tips. " he had a scar, and I can feel he tenses up while I'm feeling it to the tip of my finger "

I heard the hawk of my bra un clasps and felt his hot hand holding my swelling breast, while he attended my collar bone with wet kisses. The beating of my heart was deafening. I can feel my body was on fire.

" me Bella " he whisper through my ears." tell me to stop, or i swear to God that i will take you right here, right now and your not gonna like it babe " his hoarse voice matching me ragged breathing. " because if i will that means your bound to me, you become mine either you like it or not.
He stared at me and never leave my eyes.

" I..am..I need to pee..plss "

I get up from straddling him. I didn't have time to look into his reaction but I can feel his eyes looking at me. I was about to turned around and leave him, when I heard him whispher the things that I least expect him to say.

" I get lost in them " he said while staring at me intently.

" yo..you what? " i asked him puzzled as what he was trying to say. I can see it was difficult to him to utter the words directly.

He get up from the bed and was stalking forwar while me walking backward. I feel the bathroom door in my back. He cage me with his arms.

" I get f*cking lost in those eyes " then he kiss me and get back to his bed.

That leaves me dumfounded.