YOU HAD ME

I can't breath because of how close we are to each other. It was like the world stop and there was nothing but just the two of us. His eyes found mine, but no emotion at all. Is it maybe because he doesn't like to be here and that he was mad that because of me we are in this situation.

" close your eyes " his hoarse voice whispered to my ear.

" wh..why would you let me close my eye--

" shut up if you don't want to die here! " his cold voice said. For a second there she thought he came for her.

" Well? " the man's mocking voice said. He was smirking crazily.

" what are you thinking?!" i whispered discreetly." you're not thinking straight, i need you to---

My words died and was being cutoff when he cross the thin line that was separated us. His lips touched with mine, and again..it rocks my whole damn world.

His left hand was on my waist and the right one securely steadied my back. The world around us fade away when i feel his tongue tasting my lips. I gasped and shivered because of the sensation it brought me. But that feeling was just short because somebody grabbed me away from him. I can still feel my swollen lips and it makes my face feel warm.

" shit..this is crazy, I am crazy ! "

" that was entertaining " the guy said while gripping my wrist. " That gives me the idea of tasting you myself " he evily said while having eye contact to Nate.

" No..no! " i wiggle but to no avail. I look into Nate but found no emotions at all. " this is not good "

" give her to me " Nate said in a calculated voice.

I gasped because i smell blood. The man's company started to surround us. My tears pathetically falls down from my eyes. I whimpered because of how the man's steel hand holding my wrist. I looked at Nate and find him looking at the man's hand.

" I said..give..her..to..me " Nate says. His jaw clenched.

" let me remind you that I had the card to turn you into powder--

" let me refrain my warning while I'm being nice,..hand down my woman..NOW!." Nate's steel voice was now furious.

" Huh!..who are you to comand?! you are being out numbered---

" get him!, and if I may find any scratch from her..YOU ALL will die! " Nate commanded.

And in just a snap of a finger the men who suppose to be the man's alley turned out to be Nate's ninja.

" shit! " the man who's holding me curse.

And as I was being pushed aside I saw Nate's eyes burning with rage. He was aiming his gun to the guy's head. I feel dizzy and started trembling. The memory of my past was starting to show like a flashback. The past that I was trying to escape was being laid down like a cards.

" No! " i shouted in my mind and like a slow motion Nate diverted his attention to me.

" Shit! " Nate run to me and curses. He grab me by the hand and dragged me to the car that I didn't notice awhile ago. And again he push me inside the car and realized that we already running down the road.

He was silent throughout the ride. We startes to cross a familiar road going to the villa.

" t..t..talk to me " i stuttered.

He just silence me with his palm facing my face.

The villa was quite surprisingly. He dragged me at the back of the villa, and again I was surprise to see a separated house.

As he open the door my knees trembling, I feel this when I'm nervous. As the door open I was greeted by a color of black and white. From the bed cover that is black and and pillow that is white.

" What are we doing here--- "

" shut up! " he push at the back of the door and cage me with his arms above my head.

" Who give you the authority to block me in the middle of a fight?!" He sounded furious.

" I didn't!,you moron!.." I was back in my old self now..who did he think he was,dragging and nagging me like a hen." huh! yeah right chicken!"

" Your eyes..." he said.

" what about them---" I was puzzled by his words.

" My Bella, they're telling me to stop " he capped my face and look at me straight through my eyes. " you had me at your finger through your eyes, My Bella ".