#LarryStylinsonForever

Start from the beginning

"I love you Louis, so god damn much that it hurts." I think he said. But it was so low and hard to hear that  I didn't if I heard correct then I heard the door shut. I figured Harry left. I wouldn't blame him. 

"I love you Harry. So fucking much!" I screamed. After what felt like forever of just sitting there. I heard the door open again.

"Louis." I looked up. That last person I wanted to see. "Whats wrong baby?" 

"Nothing babe, I just hurt myself." Whats the point, Harrys never gonna love me. 

"Aww, babe." She helped me up and hugged me. " I love you baby." 

"I love you too." I fake smiled. 

"Wheres Harry?" Then I started to get worried. I had no idea where Harry went. What if he got hurt?

"I don't know love."  Shr shrugged. What a bitch.

"Well who cares." I care, you little cunt. "You got me and since hes not here. Lets have some fun."  I don't wanna have fun with you. I fucking hate you.  I faked smiled then kissed her lips. 

"Come on babe." I grabbed her hand and went to the bedroom. You obviously know what happens..

*Harry's POV*

I was looking at Louis, while he was on the ground crying. I wanted to kneel beside him and comfort him. But I couldn't. My body wouldn't move. A few more tears left my eyes, I shook my head and opened the door

"I love you Louis, so god damn much that it hurts." I whisphered. Hoping he wouldn't hear. But I kinda wish he did. Then I left and shut the door. Then I heard someone scream,

"I love you Harry! So fucking much!" It sounded like Louis. But i shrugged it off. I started walk down the road. I was looking down then I bumped into someone. I looked up.

"Aww, is the poor baby crying?" Eleanor Fucking Calder.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid little bitch." Wow, I didn't know I had it in me. She rolled her eyes at me.

"What? Are you on your man period?" 

"No." I wanted to punch this girl so badly.

"Are you and Louis fighting again?" Acting like she cared. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes." 

"Good." She smirked. "Now you will finally be outta my way. Me and Louis are gonna have a little fun tonight with your ass finally gone." Thats gross, I almost through up in my mouth.

"Fuck you Calder." She smirked

"You would, if you were straight." I shook my head.

"Nope, I would rather fuck a dog then you." She rolled her eyes again.

"What the hell ever you nasty prick." Our faces were a few inches apart, I wanna spit in her face but I don't know if I should.

"Atleast Im not a nasty slut like you." 

"At least Louis wants me, He hates you." That was it. I spit in her face and left. I couldn't stay there any longer. I heard Eleanor scream.

"You fucking cunt! I hate you! Ughh!" I kept walking until I got to Liams House. They didn't live that far from us.  I knocked on the door. Our little leprechaun answered the door with nothing on but a blanket around his waist. 

"Umm, Is Liam here Niall?" He nodded. 

"Liam!" He screamed. Liam came to the door with nothing but his boxers on. Was I interrupting something?

"Umm, Am I interrupting something?" I couldn't help but smirk.  Liam and Niall blushed big time. There faces looked like tomato's. I laughted. "I will see you guys later. Sorry to interrupt." 

"Bye Harry." Liam and Niall said. I laughted more. They shut the door.

"Use a condom boys!" I screamed so they could hear me.

"HARRY!" They screamed. I couldn't see them but I bet they were blushing harder if that was possible. I started to walk home. I soon got there and walked in to hear people moaning, gross. 

"Louis! Harder! Harder! Faster! Fuck Louis." I shook my head. That was fucking gross. Nasty cunt. I shut the door and went to my room. I sat on my bed and got back on Twitter. I looked at the World Wide Trends, #LarryStylinsonFoever was still trending. I clicked on it. I couldn't stop smiling. I wish Louis would see how cute we would look together.. 

A/N: Is this story good? Or should I get ride off it? Im not sure if people like it or not. So please tell me if you have any feed back. I would love to hear it(: & Thanks for reading if you are!! Love you guys<3