27: [Kise x reader] Airplane

"Let's break up Ryouta."

Kise suddenly fell deaf as he heard that sentence come out from your mouth. The paper airplane he held fell onto your covered lap. He looked at your blank pale face with his mouth agape. He wanted to ask why but it seems like his voice wouldn't come out. You sighed and look at him with cold eyes.

"I'm just holding you back with my current state." You muttered as if answering his silent question. You and Kise looked at the IV attached to your arm to emphasize your point.

"Y-you're not holding me back [F/n]cch!" Kise shakily exclaimed and rapidly wiped the tears that were threatening to fall from his golden orbs. Oh, how much you loved those and how you'll miss it.

You shook your head and gave him a sad smile. You took one folded paper plane and released the piece of paper in the air making it fly around the room.

"We're already in college and you need to study more to be a pilot... to be able to make your dreams come true."

"But [F/n]cchi we can work this out! You're not dragging me down... please don't leave me... " Kise cried, clinging to you more tightly. You held his hand gently.

"Please Ryouta don't make this hard for us." You tried to say as steadily as you could, but you knew he could hear the shaking of your voice.

But what choice do you have to do? At your current state it would be hard for Kise to reach his dreams. You felt Kise pull you towards him and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"I-I understand [F/n]."

"Ryouta... Next time we meet I hope you're already a pilot...

And next time we meet let's pretend this never happened and start anew, okay?"

Kise nodded and gave you one last kiss before completely leaving the room.

"If this is what you think is best [F/n]cchi, then I won't disappoint you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.

.

.

.

Four years passed since the day you separated from Kise. You finally recovered from the illness and decided to go to another country just to relax and celebrate your recovery. Though it was a bit lonely to be celebrating all alone. You would sometimes miss the blond sunshine but decided to shrug it off, hoping that Kise finally made his dreams come true.

While having internally monologue you suddenly felt something poke your forehead. Looking down you saw a paper airplane and picked it up. While walking you decide to open the plane but suddenly stumbled as you collided with something like a... pole.

You look up and saw familiar golden hues that held so much warmth. It was him. His golden lock grew a bit and his smile was still the same as before.

"Hello I'm Kise Ryouta and I'm one of the pilots here!" The blond male greeted.

"Ah! I'm [L/n] [F/n]! Kise, huh? Then I guess you're my pilot then...

It's nice to meet you and I'll be in your care then!" You bowed and gave him a polite smile. Kise's eyes widen for a second and realized that it was her.

He would asked himself, 'is it possible to fall in love again at first sight?'

======================================

[A/N]:

GDI I'M BARELY ALIVE!!!

SCHOOL IS KILLING ME BUUUT I HAVE TO SURVIVED SO I CAN SOMEDAY WATCH KNB EXTRA GAME MOVIE AND THE OVA ON CHRISTMAS Q~Q

And also I'm trying to write this week because it'll be the last week of my 15th year dayuuum I'm getting old ;A;

And also anyone knows cosmania?? It's next week and well I don't really know but I hope to say hi to some of you~

Hope you enjoyed being with Kise... or not~