17: [Mayuzumi x reader] Can't

TW: death

Mayuzumi Chihiro spends his free time by getting off at train stations he isn't familiar with just to wander off.

When did it start? He would ask himself as his grey orbs observe a girl with [h/c] tresses sitting near the train's door. Mayuzumi noticed you since last week. The melancholic smile you wore as you gazed at the blue sky. Mayuzumi slowly got enchanted by your mysterious aura and that melancholic smile what caught him most, he thought it was beautiful.

Day by day he saw you on your usual spot. He noted how people wouldn't notice your presence and also noted you were wearing Rakuzan's uniform. Though what gained his curiosity is why he never saw you in Rakuzan.

He also noticed that when the train was packed with people you were nowhere to be found...

Saturday came and he noticed that you were also riding the train in your usual spot beside the door. That's when he decides to talk to you.

"You're from Rakuzan, right?" Mayuzumi sat beside you which startled you a bit. You just nodded and gave him a smile. There it was again that sad smile he like, no, love so much.

"I'm Mayuzumi Chihiro, you are?" He asked a bit rudely if you must say.

"I-I am  [L/n] [F/n]." You stammered a bit but he didn't seem to mind the shaking of your voice.

"How come I never see you in school?" He inquired more; you could feel his blank gaze piercing right through you making you gulp. The speaker suddenly produced a sound announcing the next station. You saw the grey haired teen stand up, "My stop is here guess I'll ask you next time."

You stare at Mayuzumi until he completely disappeared. "That's because time's almost up."

The next Monday Mayuzumi went near your spot and started to talk to you, it was a short one but the silence after that was comforting.

At lunch you went to the rooftop and a familiar grey haired boy. "Ah hello Mayuzumi-san what are you doing here?" You asked the boy sitting near the fence of the rooftop.

"Reading. It's the quietest place to read peacefully." He deadpanned, blank eyes not leaving the book in his hand. "How about you, what are you doing here?