24: [Akashi x reader] Crybaby

When was the last time Akashi Seijuro cried?

.

.

.

3rd grade in elementary Akashi Seijuro met a young girl about his age who cried over the smallest things. By small something that really didn't involve or harm her in anyway.

Like that one time when they first met. Akashi was always alone due to his upbringing though some would tease that his red hair was weird.

In the middle of recess time Akashi could feel someone staring at him. And then cue the loud wail from a girl. Akashi looked back and saw a girl with tear stained face.

"Why are you crying?" Akashi suddenly asked looking at the girl curiously. It was the first time he encountered such person who would cry out of the blue.

"B-because Akashi-chan is lonely!"

And that was the day Akashi thought that you were really weird.

********************

5th grade in elementary. People were clad in black attire and a certain red head with his father stared at his mother who was peacefully sleeping an eternal slumber. The area was silent until a loud sob erupted from a certain [h/c] girl.

"[F-f/n] please stop crying." A lady tried to calm your younger self but to no avail and your sobs became louder.

"[F/n] why are you crying?" The younger Akashi asked which somehow seized your loud sobbing.

"I-it's because Sei-chan can't cry." You pouted with flushed cheeks and Akashi stood there surprised at your answer. A small smile tugged on his lips and slowly hugged you.

"Thank you for crying on my behalf." Akashi whispered as he buried his face on your shoulder. You returned the hug as small sniffles came out from you.

********************

So when was the last time Akashi Seijuro cried?

That was a question you thought to yourself as you absentmindedly stared at the blue skies.