6: [Akashi x reader] Motherly

"What was it like to have a mother again?" Akashi pondered to himself as he tried to remember what it felt like to be loved by his mother. It has been years since his beloved mother passed away. Akashi walked down the hallways of Rakuzan, still trying to remember how it felt like. One thing he knew is that he misses his mother.

You were jogging to get near Akashi which was quite hard since there were a lot of students blocking because it was lunch. Once you evaded everyone and got near the red head you pulled his arm, successfully getting his attention.

"Ne! Ne! Sei-kun have you eaten lunch yet?" You asked him with big concerned eyes. You were really concerned for his well-being since he was a very busy person.

"I haven't eaten yet, [F/n]." Akashi responded. You showed him a bento box covered in a big handkerchief.

"Let's go eat at the rooftop! I made you lunch." You chirped and pulled him with you. It was weird though how he lets you drag him everywhere and how most things goes your way when you're with him. Also it was your everyday task to cook him lunch.

Once you reach the rooftop the both of you settled down and started to eat. While eating you glanced at Akashi who seemed like he was deep in thoughts. You remembered that next week is his mother's anniversary.

You put down your chopsticks and smiled. "You really miss her, don't you?" You asked Akashi. Akashi didn't say anything but just stared at the food.

You took a handkerchief and dab it near Akashi's mouth. "You have food near your mouth." You giggled.

Akashi went back to eating and he suddenly realized how your food tastes just like his mother's cooking. He looks at you and realized something else.

Ever since Akashi met you during the first day in Rakuzan you had been always by his side. He reminisced the times when he was with you.

"Akashi-kun have you eaten yet?" That was your first question to the male who has been playing shogi since the first half of lunch. This made you concerned since he wasn't eating. Before he could answer you shoved some food in his mouth.

"Growing boys should eat more." You chimed at him which he returned with a glare. You stared at him and spoke again.

"Glaring might make you look older, Akashi-kun~"

It took a while before Akashi finally accepted your company and care but he did. Since then you would say good luck to him before every competition he had, even though you knew he wouldn't need it, but he highly appreciated this tiny gesture from you.

 You also became the manager of Rakuzan's basketball team. They also saw you as a motherly figure. Though some would tease that Akashi was the strict father and you were the caring mother of the basketball team.

"Sei-kun! Wipe your sweat properly or else you'll get sick." You warned him and when he didn't respond you tackled him and started to wipe it for him. Some of his teammates snickered but was died out once Akashi glared at them.

There was also this one time Akashi got a fever due to overworking.

"[F/n] I told you I'm not sick... I'm just having a day to rest." He stubbornly said. You check his temperature with your hand and felt that it was hot.

'Woah... Sei-kun is already hot how could he get hotter?' You asked yourself but completely rid of the thought.

"Don't worry Sei-kun! [F/n]-okaa-chan will take care of you~" You fist pumped the air and Akashi sighed in defeat and let you take care of him.

There were more times when you stood as Akashi's motherly figure. But there was one he couldn't forget and that was when you were both younger.

"Ittai." Young Akashi groaned in pain as he looked at his scraped knee. His butler was far away from him. And now he was sitting down on the ground after tripping. A girl with [h/l] [h/c] locks stood in front of him.

"Are you okay?" You asked with concerned. Akashi shook his head and you noticed that he was on the verge of crying.

You pulled a bottle of water and tissue from your tiny backpack. You cleaned his scraped knee and applied a Band-Aid. You kissed the scraped area and smiled at him.

"There all better." You beamed at him and helped him get up.

Akashi suddenly pulled you towards him and nuzzled his nose on the crook of your neck. "Thank you [F/n]." He said softly as he realized that he has his own mother at school. You were shock at first but caressed his head. You knew he needed it. And you will always be with him to be his support.

And beside who will take care of him like his mother did?

--------------------------

[A/N]:

Well we sometimes have to show Akashi's love for his mother and it makes me cry//

And aslo Akashi needs love and care QAQ

I hope you enjoyed this!