11: [Akashi x reader] How to Save a Life

Step one, you say we need to talk

He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left, and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

You begin to wonder why you came

It was already past half of your second year in Teiko. Once again the basketball team won the nationals but you noticed that they weren't as excited as before. Also you noticed a slight change in your childhood friend Akashi Seijuro.

He would sometimes have cold and intimidating eyes like he was a different person. And somehow you feel like being pushed aside by the red head captain. You decided to confront him since it was quite depressing have your childhood friend drift away from you.

"Ne... Sei-kun can we talk?" You ask the red head in front of the classroom. You noticed that he was hesitant a bit.

"Please? It's just a short talk..." You pleaded hoping he would hear you out. Akashi's red eyes look down at you and smiled politely. You blushed a bit at this since you did have a tiny crush on him.

"I'm sorry [F/n]-chan but I have to go now." He said which made your heart clenched. You cast your eyes down and tried to prevent tears from falling.

Akashi went outside of the room and left. You look at his retreating back. You tried to stretch your arms to reach him but retract it, fearing that he might get angry at you.

"Why did I even bother..." You smiled sadly at the ground.

Where did I go wrong?

I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

"Anyone who acts against me is never forgiven... Even if they are my parents." Akashi said to the taller purple head. You watched the match between Akashi and Murasakibara. Everyone in the gym was startled and noticed that Akashi's eyes were mismatched.

"Sei-kun!" You tried to call out to Akashi before leaving but he ignored you and left.