7: [Midorima x reader] Doctor

Midorima Shintarou’s ambition is to be a doctor someday. But what had led him to choose to be a doctor in the future? The answer is because of a certain [h/c] haired girl.

“Ittai…” You hissed in pain as you glared at the formed bruise on your knee. Midorima came up to you with his lucky item and stared at you who was planted on the ground due to falling from the stairs while going down.

Midorima started to walk away. “O-oi! Aren’t you going to help me?” You asked the boy loudly but he kept on walking and went inside a room. You pouted at your childhood friend for ignoring you.

You stood up on your own but felt a tingling pain on your knee. You tried your best not to cry and took a slow step forward. Your legs were all wobbly and weak. Once you got five steps forward Midorima was once again in your sight. He walked towards you and carried you like a sack of potato making you squeal in surprise.

He set you down on the infirmary bed. You observed the room and noticed that the nurse was out and what more was that you saw his lucky item settled on the table.

“Aww~ Did Shin-kun left his luck item here just so that he could help me?” You teasingly questioned him.

“N-no. I was just sorry for you nanodayo.” He denied turning away from you and collect some supplies to relieve the pain on your bruise. He placed a pack of ice on your bruise and slowly compressed it.

“Ne… Shin-kun what do you want to be in the future?” You suddenly asked the boy. Trying to know if he still wanted to be a doctor, just like what he said when you were younger when he was tending your wounds.

“I already told you before I want to be a Doctor.” Midorima replied still tending your bruise.

“Why so?” You asked again. You really wanted to know his reason since he didn’t tell you before.

“B-because…” He tried to answer and you could see that he was blushing. A grin made its way to your face and you decided to tease him.

“Aww is it because of me? I know I’m always a clumsy person and you always take care of me!” You chimed at him and Midorima could feel his face getting hotter.

“Baka! It’s not like I care for you it’s just that I feel sorry for you nanodayo!” The green haired boy protested but you just laugh at his reaction but was seized when Midorima compressed the ice pack too hard on the bruise.

“Ouch!” You whimpered and Midorima realized what he had done and took the ice pack away. What he did next surprised you. Midorima the tsundere, kissed your bruise. And before you could react he was already at the door and left.

Oh but you remembered something though.

“I’m going to be a doctor so I could take care of you.” Young Midorima said to you while you were half asleep due to a heavy fever.

“Tsun-tsun.” You chuckled to yourself and stood  up since you knew that Midorima was waiting for you outside the room.

------------------------------

[A/N]:

I'm booooreeed so here I made a one-shot for Shin-chan~