26: [GoM x reader] Don't go pt. 1

Time has already come...

Ah, when was the last time they saw a certain [h/c] haired? When was it?

It was quite a long time ago, maybe...

Or not really...

The six colorful haired boys sat inside the lockers not minding each other's presence. The silence that hung inside the atmosphere was suffocating. Was it because the fading memory of what the color of your hair was? Or how they were slowly forgetting the way you smile.

Slowly they closed their eyes as time pass by.

*********************

Almost a year passed after they had graduated from Teiko. A lot had happened in their first year in high school like the Interhigh and Winter Cup. But one thing that they couldn't forget was the day you disappeared.

The fact that it was hunting them every spring wasn't helping.

*********************

"Hmm... I wonder why I am back here..." You meekly asked yourself as you look at the familiar surroundings of Tokyo. The white dress you wore flowed with your [h/c] tresses. You roamed around the city. You tried to talk to some people but they don't seem to notice you. While walking you suddenly felt something furry bumped on your leg.

Looking down you saw a cute tiny dog with very familiar eyes. "You look like Kuro-kun!" You chimed as the dog wagged its tale in acknowledgement to what you had said. It jumped off of you and barked somehow signaling you to follow it.

You followed the dog at a small basketball court where you saw six boys playing with an orange ball and one pink haired girl who seemed to be watching them with a delightful smile. Ah, but you knew there was something wrong. "It feels like they're still distant with one another..."

"Ano... Who are you?" A teal haired boy asked.

"I... it looks like you don't remember me..." You sadly mumbled but quickly replaced it with a cheerful smile. Which made Kuroko flinch at the feeling of nostalgia.

"I am [L/n] [F/n]! I hope to become your friend!" You beamed and bowed in front of the group followed by Nigou's bark.