Coma

**Leilani's P.O.V**

I woke up in the hospital I think I did or something so I woke up in the hospital and Kylie was laying in my bed crying praying for me too wake up and Justin holding my hand saying

"Please Leilani I can't lose you too💔💔

And Jessica was holding my hand as well balling her eyes out and she was praying and crying and a lot of people in my room and I thought I was dead but I was standing up watching people talking ad crying and I saw my body I thought I was dead but I saw heard the box thing beeping and it meant I was a live and I got so happy but I realized I was in a Coma!! I felt like I was during I had no way of waking up it was up too my brain I really wish never went to go see my dad miss everyone so much💔. I saw my dad he was crying and I walked around the hospital and I saw Jake my heart dropped he was crying and I sat next to him and hugged him but i didn't feel nothing and I went back to my room and sat there watching people come in an out of my room and I started crying why when can I wake up please and I saw my grand parents from my moms side I started crying even more and I walked out of the hospital and there was so many fans out side of the hospital Crying there eyes and walked back up to my room and I sat down in the hall crying.

**1 week later**

I've been praying every day hoping wishing I would wake up and I went to the elevator and it opened and I saw Kendall I ran up too her and hugged her but she ran too my room

"Leilani NO NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOU, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY FOR 2 weeks we had plans you were going to be my brides made at my wedding when I get married in the future Leilani please wake up please in bagging you please!!!! Yu💔💔💔

"Kendall baby girl if I could wake up I
Would if I had a the chance k would take it any second I want to wake up please please no no wake up I need to see her please.

Kendall was balling her eyes out Justin and Jessica left a couple days ago and I found out if I go to far from my body I will transfer back to my body people from high school came too see me every time I see someone I cry one more week till Justin gets back. I think my favourite moment in life is when I first met Kendall well when we all moved in together just me Kendall Kylie Nina and Selena when it was just us girls that was when it was my favourite memory because we were all happy and we had each other and we did everything together and that night we made a fire and me and Selena played a couple songs and Kendall and Kylie and Nina were dancing around and it was fun and happy I miss them all.

**its been a month now**

It's horrible I want to wake up now Kendall didn't leave me at all nether did Selena or Nina or Justin and Kylie is always by my side she barley eats she barley talks she doesn't do anything but lay beside me she keeps on blaming her self she's a mess I think the most person I miss the most is Kylie she's always so happy she is always the one making me smile I just watch my body every day and I sat down at a table beside my body Kylie grabbed my hand

"Kylie what do I do?

"If your looking at me right now but there's a 50% chance your not but if you are I need you too have hope I promise you you'll wake up eventually I know it your around here and your going to wake up and I'm not going to give up on you I won't I'm not going to so I know you wouldn't give up so I'm not going I'm not giving up hope on you.