Califirnia...

**after plane ride** I woke up from Matt shaking me to wake up and I did we walked out. There was a sign saying Matt and his Bae 😂😂 I started laughing and it was his friend Cameron we started laughing hi I'm Cameron right my best friend's Nash's best friend yeah well let's go home don't you want to see your family..... Cameron said what no not yet I said I grabbed my bag and we went to Cameron's car and we drove to Matt's and I put my stuff away I met his family their nice I kissed Matt and he said well we are going over to the Greys house ok have fun yeah we left and we walked down the street and I was holding Matt's hand and he rang the doorbell and he gave me a quick kiss by quick I mean a minute long some on opened the door I pulled away and I looked at the person OH MY GOD!!!!! It's was Jake

" It's my little sister!!! Leilani I missed you!!!

He hugged me tight wow you got prettier come on in ohh hey Matt how do you know Leilani she's my friend she must be a close friend if I just seen you guys kissing he laughed so come sit in the living room I'll I get dad he ran into his room and he got all of my family I can't wait to see them Matt kissed me I kissed him and pulled away this is a really nice house I said looking around and after 10 minutes of waiting they all came in Jasmine and Jessie and my dad an my little sister she's 5 years old now she looks like me a lot and Jessie said so what are you doing In California?

Well Matt asked me to be his escort I said smiling

"That's amazing I'm so happy for you guys

My dad said he hugged me tight ugh my baby girl is here you have no idea how much I missed you he said hugging me where is Cory?? He is in North Carolina he just dumped his girlfriend she was cheating on him aww poor guy my dad said Jasmine hugged me I finally have my little sister back I missed you so much she said attacking my face with kisses and Jessie came and hugged me tight and kissed me on the forehead.

**3 hours later** I was catching up with my family they have been living the Dream I want to move in with them after I graduate my dad wants me to move in with them Jessie has been really nice even though she likes Matt he kissed me in front of Jessie we didn't know she was... We were talking about everything I really missed you baby girl Jessie said I hugged her it was already 11:30 we have to go to Matt's but I promise I'll be back tomorrow or something ok bye guys I left the house ad Jake came chasing after me and he hugged me I really hope you move in with us he said hugging me tight aww I'll think about it what there to think about he said well I graduate in a week and I have to go back to N.C seriously I'm so coming to your grad!!! I'm going to tell dad and them ok well we got to go love you sis love you too I hugged him and went to Matt's house and we went up stairs and got ready for bed and we kissed and we shut off them lights and I was almost sleeping when I felt cold hands going up my neck I took a deep breath an started laughing his hands were on my neck and e pulled me into a kiss I kissed back I'm sorry but I'm single I said pulling away come on I'm sorry but I'm single too I could of been dating your older sister but instead I chose you I smiled and I kissed him yeah that's right your mine well not yet I said you didn't really ask me so I said with a smirk I know I've been trying to ask you but I'm saving my chance he said hugging me tight I lo-like you were just about to say i love you yeah I do but I don't want to say it yet in waiting for tomorrow night...

**Morning** we woke up from Matt's mom coming in his room waking us up we got up I had a shower and I changed into white short shorts and a pink crop top that said babe 😘 with emoji and I curled my hair and put put on foundation and I shaded in my eyebrows and I put on mascara and I put on winged eyeliner and I was ready but I just needed to put on my sandals and I was ready I turned around and matt was ready he just needed to fix his hair and he did and we went down stairs and ate breakfast and the doorbell rang and I got the door and it was Jake he had s box it was a gift for me he said I opened the small box it had car keys in it my eyes winded I said you got me a car why wouldn't I its a welcome home gift for you from me where is it come to the house it's right in front of the house u told Matt I would be at my dads for a few minutes ok he said and I walked over to their house with Jake and he made me close my eyes and he told me to open them and I did and it was a purple Bugatti my eyes winded oh my god I'm sorry Jake but I can't except this it's too much no way I'm not going to take it back nope it's your this is too much it's nothing we are billionaires I'm not taking it back ugh fine I said yay he said acting kiddish haha well I have to go see Matt and I love you I'll see you guys tonight we are coming to Matt's grad or something that's great I said yup ok by love you love you guys too an I went to Matt's and I told him what Jake got me he was jelly because I have a car before he does we are and went to his school I'm going to hang out with him at school and stuff I can't wait for tonight.. we drove to his school every one was staring at us I had red and black sunglasses he was wearing red and white sunglasses and we were holding hands while we were walking in side the school and the principle seen us and he said hello I'm mrs sunset hi I'm Leilani Grey I said smiling what are you doing t this school well you see I came all the way from North Carolina and I just wanted to see my boyfriend's school is it ok if I stay for a bit wait are you Mr Grey's daughter yes I am wow I've never been this close to a grey before this is amazing she said I laughed is there a problem ms grey wait your serious I asked yeah wow I said please call me Leilani ok Leilani is there something I can do for you nope I'm fine are you sure yeah oh ok if you need anything please tell me ok I said wow what's up with my family umm you see they are like the most richest people in the world alive wow you can't be serious u said I'm am serious he said we went to class I sat down with Matt he is actually really popular at this school he did his work I just hung around with him an at lunch we sat down at a table he kissed me I kissed back everyone was watching so we stopped and Matt's friends came an sat down with us like there was carter Cam and Sam jack and jack and some girls Matt's ex girlfriend was staring at us we heard her saying how could he get her like seriously she is completely flawless if I was a lesbian I would totally date her the group of girls were talking about me I started laughing you girls know we could here you Cam said they stopped talking about me and after lunch Matt's ex girlfriend came and sat down next to me she said hi I'm Lexie Matt's ex girlfriend could we be friends umm being friends with my boyfriend's ex is sorta weird what if you try to take him back or ruin our relationship like how you ruined his last relationship between his ex girlfriend she was actually really nice but you had too ruin it sorry for being an asshole by the way...