Chapter 7

**Leilani's P.O.V**

It's been 11 months 3 weeks and 5 days since me and Matt have been dating he has moved in with me and Selena and Kendall and Kylie basically live here they have there clothes here and stuff and they spend a couple of days here during the week and I am now making my own money I am writing a album I have a few songs called

-House of cards
-Thinking about you
-The sun is rising
-Believe
- Free
- One Time
- Expensive
- Out Of Mind
- stitches

And I'm making one it's called echo.

Me and Matt are so close we spend each day together and stuff we do almost everything together just the thought of losing Matt scares me he is my everything I love him so much I don't know what I would do without Matt. Right now we are watching a movie and then he has to go do some kind of thing I don't he will be gone for 2 weeks he has been going away for 2 weeks every month it's weird I don't know but yeah he is so cute I have been hanging out with Justin lately every week or something like that but yeah Kendall is coming over for a few days while Selena is on tour for 2 weeks and Kylie is gone on vacation with her boyfriend so it's just going to be us girls so Matt and I are cuddling and watching fifty shades of grey ahaha it's almost over and I fell asleep on him.
I woke up from Matt kissing me I got up and said what are you doing he smiled and said I'm leaving remember I got up aww ok babe bye and he hugged me and He kissed me and he left I fell asleep I woke up from someone knocking on the door I got up and it was Kendall she came in and we sat on the couch and watch sponge bob and we went downstairs and started drinking and we were talking and we found weed and she said wanna get high ya I said ok so we did and it felt good and after a couple of hours it wore off and we were just drunk and we went were having a couple of beers when someone was at the door I opened it and it was Justin he came in and he said it smelt like weed when he came downstairs I said we were smoking weed he started laughing you got High? Yup I said and Kendall was just watching tv and drinking and I gave Justin a beer and we all passed out in the basement and I woke up I was in Justin's arms and Kendall was on the floor once I woke up Justin woke up and I carried Kendall UK stairs and we put her on the couch and I covered her up and I went into the kitchen with Justin and we made breakfast blue berry pancakes and eggs we ate and we went upstairs he had clothes in one the rooms I had a shower and changed into black shorts and a white tank top and I straighten my hair and did my makeup and I went downstairs and Justin was downstairs doing the dishes and Kendall started to puke made it in time to get a garbage bag and she puked in it and she woke up ugh hey she said getting up I'm going to have a shower she got up and had a shower in my room and she came downstairs 50 minutes later she was dressed for the day it was only 11:30 am and she had breakfast I want to go to the beach or do something Justin and I were watching the vampire diaries and she came and sat down beside me and we started talking about what to do today and Justin suggest lazier tag I've never played that in along time we all said ok so let's go and we got in my Bugatti and we drove to lazier tag and it was a free for all and we played for 2 hours and I was first and Kendall was second and Justin was last.

"I'm hungry Justin said

"Your always hungry I said but yeah I'm hungry too

"Me too lets go to BK

Kendall suggested and we drove to BK and we went inside and we were talking about puppies and high school and we ate I ordered large fries and a medium drink and Kendall ordered the same thing as me and Justin ordered a Big Mac and large fries and a drink and we finished and I said I want to do something I've never done before they all suggested something lame and I said why don't we go SKY DIVING!!!!! I said with excitement

"Sure I'm down Justin are you down?

"Duh lets go ladies

We got in my car and drove for 2 hours and we got to this place where we could go skydiving I posted a photo of me Kendall and Justin looking excited to go skydiving the campion was with these awesome people about to go skydiving 😏😌 #brave 😏 we all had go pros we got in a helicopter and we put on a peri shoot and I went first we were 100000 feet off the ground and I jumped and I was screaming and laughing at the same time it was so funny and fun wow this is beautiful my go pro was getting all the good parts and I pulled my pari shoot and I went flying up on the air and I landed on the ground and Kendall went she was laughing so hard and she pulled her peri shoot and it was Justin and he was so scared and he was laughing and he was yelling we got to the ground and it was so much fun we left the place and I posted the videos on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook it was so much fun and Kylie and Selena commented on it saying

Selena Gomez- aww lucky 😩 wish I was there but hey I'm singing live and making people happy😌😏😏 love you see you in a 12 days

Kylie Jenner- lucky assholes well I'm in Hawaii swimming with dolphins and stuff so be jealous 😌😏 lol love you guys 😍😘💯👭👭

We drove home and we started watching a movie Justin picked it out we had to pause it because my dad and brother and sisters are coming hereI didn't care what we watched. The doorbell rang I got up and answered it and it was.... Cory,Justin,Jessica,Mason and my mom I hugged them tight ugh I missed you guys so much come on in Kendall and Justin got up and Hugged them hey guys we missed you they all came and sat down on the couch and we all talked about stuff and I asked them how did you guys find out where I lived?

"You messaged me last night we said we are coming to visit and you said ok and you messaged us the address ohh yeah I was drunk last night we were talking and Mason is already 3 he was hugging me and he went up to Kendall and smiled at her she laughed aww your so cute and she picked him up and he was laughing and smiling aww and she put him down and he walked to Justin and he hugged him and smiled and Justin picked him up and he was smiling and laughing Mason was talking to Justin and it was cute and Cory and i were talking and laughing its good to see I hugged him

"so you bought all of this house everything in it?

"Yup pretty huge right

"Yeah it's huge man

"Did you guys stop to see dad?

"Nope we don't know where he lives

"Ohh really because they will be here in 20 minutes we are watching a movie ohh great I can see dad Cory said so you guys want to see the house? Yeah they all said I showed them around and Cory likes the basement and stuff I showed them the rooms they are going to stay in for 4 days then they have to go back because my mom has a job interview and some of them have school and Cory is trying to move out he was just now telling me I threw him 1 million dollars in cash it was a backpack whoa what is this it's Money have fun enjoy it he smiled and my dad and brother and sisters knocked on the door and Justin answered the door and I was still showing them the house and we went back to the living room and There eyes went big when they seen them Jessica went running up to dad ohh god I missed you and Cory ran up to Jake and Hugged him bro I've missed you so much and Justin hugged Jessie and Jasmine hey girls I've missed you guys so much I'm growing taller I'm passing you up they laughed nice try and they pushed him down he was stepping on his tippy toes my mom ran up to Jessie and Jasmine my babies your all grown up I everyone was talking and stuff and we all watched the movie.