Marrying Taehyung~Chapter 1

Park Seulbi

"Appa! What do you mean!?" I yelled in frustration and anger.

"We've arranged a marriage with a close friend of ours. You're going to marry their son, Kim Taehyung," he said. I slammed my hand onto his desk. "But Appa! I'm still in highschool, and I can't marry at such a young age!" "You're allowed to marry at sixteen and up; and be careful though. He is a famous rapper/singer in a boy group called BTS; his fan girls might go crazy if they found out," he chuckled.

Appa was always this lightheaded most of the time.

"You mean I have to go to school and marry somebody I don't even know!?" He jumped a little scared. "Exactly." I face palmed myself.

"Sweetie! I need help with these documents!" Eomma called Appa. Appa responded to her right away. Before he left he said a few words. "I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh well..."

::

I changed into my pjs and threw myself onto my bed. I can't believe it...

Stupid parents; letting me marry so soon. A tear left my eye and soaked itself onto my soft pillow.

I sighed and fell into a deep sleep...

::

I woke up, stretched my arms and, looked at the time. 12:20 am.

I walked out onto the balcony, admiring the nature that grew in the back garden. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs, still in my sleeping clothes, and answered the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. I saw a brown haired male in front of me. He looked around. "Um, are you here to meet my parents?" I said. "I'm V; my real name is Kim Taehyung. Are you the girl I'm getting married with?" He asked. Taehyung!? This is the guy I'm getting married with. "Yeah; but it's not like I want to. I'm being forced into this. By the way, I'm Park Seulbi," I said. He smirked and barged in; jumped onto the couch and lounged "Nice to meet you, Seulbi-ah," he greeted me. He looked at the time. "My parents are gonna be here later on, they just wanted me to come early to meet you," he said.

"Ok... Anyways, my parents won't be here until late. In the mean time, what do you wanna eat?" I asked. He placed a finger on his chin. "Hmm... Ramen?" He said with a smile.

I strolled into the kitchen. "Ramen it is," I said to him. I took out all the ingredients and started making it. After a while, I served it to him. I gave him a fork and he started to eat it. His eyes glowed and shone brightly.

"Wau! It's delicious! You're a good cook!" V said. I chuckled. "Thank you!"

A few hours passed, and it's about time my parents came home. They came in through the door; along with two other adults of different genders. Kim Taehyung's parents I guess. "Eomma, Appa," he said. They waved. I bowed towards them. We all sat down in the living room and discussed our marriage. "When you two were children, you were always together! It was so cute. You held hands, even played family together. But after your parents moved for business, you two couldn't play anymore," V's mother said.

We had that kind of past?

"You seemed lonely every time we left for work, so we called a friend up and asked for a favour," Eomma said, looking cheerful. "When I heard my best friend ask for someone to live and marry her daughter, I quickly said, 'Taehyung and Seulbi! They can be together again!' We both squealed in delight afterwards," V's mother said as she chuckled.

"Wait. Hold up... Live together?" I asked her. The adults stared at me father, who looked absentmindedly at the ceiling. "Ah ha! That's it! You two are going to live under the same roof!" He said.

What?!

::

We were at our new place. Our mouths were wide and open. "You'll catch flies in your mouth." I said to V; I chuckled. "You too. Sooo... We're... Living together now...?" He said. I started to fiddle with my hands. "I guess so..." We were silent. We went up to our rooms. Or should I say ROOM.

DUNDUNDUN!

There were 4 rooms, a kitchen, a living room and 2 bathrooms in our house. I ended the silence between us. "It's um... Getting late... Should we go to bed?" I brought up.

He smirked. "Sure. Not like I won't jump you in bed~" he teased. I blushed. "We just met!" I cried in frustration. "I was joking!" He laughed. I unpacked my luggage and placed my clothes into the walk in mirror closest. You know, the ones with the mirrors for the doors. V put his clothes on the hangers and half of the drawers and I put mine the same way.

He looked at me with his innocent eyes. "Hey... Pervert..."

I was just taking my shirt off. "What? I can't see the skin of my betrothed?" He chuckled. I sarcastically laughed. "Get out." After he got out I closed the mirror door and got changed.

Like I do during hot days, I change into a tank top and short shorts.

I got out as V gasped at me. "Those shorts are quite short?" He covered his eyes. "What? You think I look ugly in them?" I asked a little hurt. He shook his head. "It's just too short..." He got up from the bed and went to go change. "They're called shorts for a reason!" I called out after he left to change.

I shrugged and flopped onto the bed. I was way too tired; and tomorrow we start school...

I soon fell asleep and felt a warm feeling beside me and my cheek.

::

Woah, I changed it quite a lot.

I got rid of the part where you can cook Taehyung's favourite dish and replaced it with plain old ramen.

I also changed her name into something more common since "Yin Tae Ri" wasn't really working out for me.

And I changed the story a bit, sorry. I changed it so that they were baby friends, so the parents could be best friends.

Please don't get mad. 。゚('ω')゚。

____
안녕