End of Book Updates

Hey guys!!! Sorry the last part was so short I just didn't have anything else to say...

So lets us start with the updates...

1. Yes she's pregnant, yay, but everyone could have figured that one out when the series started cause I mean it's a fan fiction.

2. No she hasn't told Spencer just wanted to make that clear cause there was a little time gap between when she found out and the end of the chapter.

3.Sorry this book was shorter then the first one but the parts were longer for the most part and this book revolved around saving Spencer (if you didn't know that by the title or the cases used in this story) and I had no more that fit with the theme of this book so I ended it.

4. OF COURSE there is going to the a book 3! The preview for that will either be up tomorrow or next weekend it depends if I have time to throw it together cause I haven't wrote it yet...

5. Don't forget to vote for the final part of book two if you haven't already and also comment some baby names for both genders cause no I'm not going to tell you and yes I have already decided the gender. :)

6. Expect slow updates in the future (even though they have already been slow) because school has made me crazy busy but I'm doing the best that I can!!!

Ok that's all the updates I have! So until book 3!! Bye guys,

-Megann