16. bright lights

He holds my hand tightly, kissing my knuckle and he keeps telling me that he is happy now. He can finally feel himself and it feels like all those burdens are being lifted off his shoulders. He thanks me over and all over again, but I am only smiling fondly at him and shake my head.

"I am the one who supposed to say thank you," I stroke his hair, it feels so soft in my hand.

I pull his body closer to mine and wrap my arms around him. "You are the only light I have ever seen in entire my life, Zayn. Without you, I would never get to understand anyone's feelings because I was so careless. You changed me in how I see this world."

He snuggles his head deeper to me, I can feel that he is smiling shyly. "I'm glad I did," he says quietly.

I lift his chin up, making him to look at me. I lean foward until I crash his lips with mine. They're still as soft as the first time I felt them. We're kissing deeply, moving in a sync together like our lips are made for each other. It fits perfectly.

My hands are holding his hips then I lift his tiny body up gently, he wraps his arms and legs around me. I carry him up until we reach my bedroom and I lay him down in the middle of the king sized bed of mine. I pull all the fabrics off  from him carefully, I know he doesn't like it whenever I'm in a rush. He likes it hard and slow.

Once I get him fully naked, I undo all my clothing and get myself on top of him. I kiss him once again before run my fingers down and reach his most sensitive area. I stretch him with two then three of my fingers. I'm doing it in a fast but careful motion.

He is moaning my name softly, I haven't heard this since ages. He tells me that he is ready and so I put my digits out and plug myself into him after, slowly, but deep enough to make him crawls his nails on my back and shaking a bit.

I move slowly at first but then increase my speed, we are lost in each other's eyes. I'm seeing my world in his wide hazel eyes, with those long lashes framing around. I trail my glance down a bit to his sculpted cheekbones. The outlines are so strong, it makes me weak on my knees. Move down a little more, I'm staring at his chapped lips by now. Those are the lips that giving me sparks all over my body. I love my baby, he is perfect inside and out it makes me wanna cry.

The sunshine is peeking from the windows, it shines too bright making Liam groans. He just had a beautiful dream with his lover and it was almost perfect until that damned sun bothers him from his sleep.

The dreams felt so real, he almost thought it was actually real. And yes, lately he was in need for doing it and he has been missing Zayn so badly. His life has been messed up a bit but he promises to face everything with a smile, reminding himself that Zayn wants to see him happy.

It wasn't lust he had spent in his dreams, it was actually the love they could have shared.

He turns his body to the another side, seeing the space next to him him is empty as always. A small smile curled in his face, even until now, it is still feel like Zayn was there accompanying him in every night before he sleeps and in every morning when he wakes up.

Zayn musts be missing him too, the dreams he is getting lately are explaining much. It's been a week he has dreaming about the beautiful boy in a row, again and again. But he never get bored or tired of the same dreams. Instead he feels grateful that he can still sense Zayn even if it's only in a dream.

He places his hand on the cold sheets in the empty spot next to him, he caresses it the way he does as if it was the boy.

"I miss you too, Zayn."