10. love me

The man kisses him on the lips again and again. He can't seem to stop himself from doing that. Zayn's lips are so kissable and it makes Liam want to kiss it all the time. They are both naked, sitting in the middle of the king sized bed.

"Uh.." Zayn's trying to speak, his lips are swollen from the kissing and biting. But of course he doesn't mind because it is Liam.

Liam lays him down, getting on top of the boy. "You seem gloomy lately," the boy looks up at him, his long eyelashes is such a point of view, making everything in his face looking perfect. "Tell me what's on your mind?"

"What are we?.." He says straightly, trying so hard to be tough in front of Liam.

"What do you mean?"

He lets out a soft sigh, "I mean, who am I to you? I'm sorry for asking but I just don't know how to act towards you, Sir."

The man strokes his cheekbone slowly in circle, admiring all of his beauty. He has never seen an Angel in real life before. But now he is. "Can I be honest to you, Zayn?"

He nods, keeping his eyes on him. "I think I'm in love." Liam confesses to Zayn, taking his hand and gripping it tightly.

Zayn has to stare at the man for about five seconds, trying to get it right. He can't believe what he just said. It is impossible for a rich man like Liam to fall in love with the poor, homeless one like him. He feels like he is in one of those fairytales his mom had ever read him.

But he thinks a few moments back then, where Liam just brought him to this mansion. Though the first time they met was rough, but it is already a fairytale to him. Like, it was really unexpected.

"I'm in love with you, Zayn." He pecks the boy's lips, "don't be scared of me because I would like to be yours as well."

Zayn is speechless, he is honestly don't know what to say because actually he feels the same way about Liam. It's just that it is still impossible for him. He has never expected a thing like this. He's both happy and confused.

"Now I want to know how do you feel about me." Liam says seductively making Zayn gulp, he is still staring at the man above him. He whispers, "I love you too, sir."

A small smirk plestered on Liam's face, he leans in to kiss and bite the boy's neck. Zayn lets out a surprised hiss , followed by soft moans. "Louder, baby." Liam demands.

He jabs his fingers to the boy. It's making Zayn screams out Liam's name, while Liam still opens him up within the increased speed.

"I love you- I love you too, sir!" He shouts, half moaning and half screaming.

It makes a proud smile visible on Liam's face. He leans in to the boy to land a sweet, long kiss on the boy's soft pair of lips.

And it goes like that until they're both exhausted and fücked real good. They're laying on top of each other, snores and soft breathes are filling the room.

Both Liam and Zayn are so proud and happy to finally acknowledge about each other's feelings. But it makes Zayn wonder if he's worth for being loved by a perfect man like Liam.

Or is he just messing with his feeling?