2. long night

Liam and Zayn are both walking home in silence. Liam keeps his eyes on the dark street, meanwhile Zayn keeps glancing on Liam, curious about the man.

After it feels like forever, they finally reach Liam's mansion. Zayn stares in surprise. Never knew that the stranger–who was out in the midnight alone and tackled him to the ground rudely, let alone walking instead of driving a car–lives in a mansion. He musts be as rich as hell.

"Is this your house, sir?" Zayn dares himself to ask, politely.

Liam turns his face to study Zayn, more. Intimidatingly. Zayn is caught off guard. He gulps hard and quickly open his mouth to say sorry, but Liam is quicker than him that he drags Zayn to get inside the mansion by his shirt right after.

Once they're in, Liam throws Zayn to the nearest sofa, making Zayn squeaks.

"You're not allowed to ask about everything and anything. You gotta keep that mouth of yours shut if you want to live in here."

Zayn trembles, he is shocked by the sudden changing emotions of the man. He nods slowly, not knowing what to say anymore. Because honestly, he's afraid of the man.

Liam pulls his coat off, dragging Zayn up then he walks them to the guest room. "You stay here," he turns on the lights. Zayn walks in, following behind him. Everything seems expensive and luxurious.

It's such a big room, painted with solid white. A queen sized bed in the middle of it. Four fluffy pillows rested on top of the bed. Silky sheets wrapping the bed neatly. Everything looks expensive. And comfy. Zayn just wants to jump into the bed and nuzzles into the sheets.

"Don't ever leave this room until I tell you to." Liam says strictly.

With that, a confusion drawn in Zayn's face. "Why?" And he instantly mentally slaps his forehead for asking.

Because it only makes Liam glares at him. Clenching his jaw and his fist.

This man is strict.

This man is mean.

This man is dangerous.

Zayn thinks. He gulps so hardly, "okay." Liam leaves the room, but not locking the door. He said Zayn can't leave the room, but he left the door unlocked making Zayn thinks Liam is only playing with him.

The boy quickly makes his way to the queen bed, doesn't bother to change his clothes because he is already tired from everything that happened this day. He gets into the bed and pulls the blanket over his head, not wanting another sight to come reaching him.

But, everytime he tries to sleep, Liam's coming to his poor mind. He sees the man roaming everywhere around him. He whisperes some words on his ear, talking sweet but then with gritted teeth. Making the boy flinch that only cause this boy to hold the blanket tighter.

He snaps his eyes open. Whimpering because he is tired and sleep is all that he really wants and needs. But this man is haunting him to his sleep. They only met hours ago, but something about this man is always catching after the boy. But he doesn't know what it is. From the very first second they met, Liam was already intimidating. Wasn't letting Zayn out of his grip, even tackled him to the ground.

Some scary imagines are come approaching. What if this man wants to kill him then sells his organ ilegally? What if this man is actually a brutal kidnapper? Kidnapping Zayn then asks his family for money, but on the other side, his family had discarded him and maybe they don't even care with what the man would do to their son? Even if it means like, kill their son?

Zayn shakes his head. His thoughts are only getting wilder and making him harder to fall asleep. So here he is. Laying in such a huge bed for himself, staring blankly into the white ceilings above, waiting for his eyes to get tired so they will close themselves automatically.

And that's when he hears a scream. A female voice, coming from outside of his room. He's quickly getting out of his bed and run towards the door, he turns the door knob to the side and making his way outside.

Only to find Liam shagging a lady. Zayn gasps out, but quickly cover his eyes and freezes at the spot. Liam catches him, finishing himself soon and tell the lady to go home by herself. She obeys then collects her stuffs as fast as she can, once she's done, she walks out.

A zipper sound, coming from Liam's pants, is heard loudly all over the room. Making Zayn gulps hard.

"What are you doing here?" Liam says calmly, approaching the small boy.

"I-i heard a scream, I t-thought there was s-something happened.." he struggles with his words, afraids of the man, still covering his eyes with both of his small palms.

Liam grabs a hold of the boy's skiny wrists to uncover his face so he can see Zayn's face clearly. But Zayn's debating with himself, should he look up at the man in the eyes? Or should he avoid eye contact?

"What happen with the rule of not to getting out of your room unless I tell you to?" He grips Zayn's wrist tightly, may causing some bruises. Zayn flinches, trying to get his hands out of Liam's grip, but instead making him tighten the grips.

"I-i'm sorry.." The boy apologies, looking down at the floor.

"One last question," Liam's eyeing Zayn's scared feature, "why are you still awake?"

He gulps harder this time, he can't tell him just like 'you were haunting my mind', it will sound extremely weird. "I can't sleep." Is all what he finally chooses to say.

Liam nods, letting go of the boy's wrists, but lifts the smaller body up. He puts Zayn on his hip, making him clutching like a baby koala. Zayn gasps queitly, but now all that he feels is comfort, so he rests his head on Liam's shoulder.

He walks them back to the boy's room, kicking the door open, making his way to the bed. He lays the boy down slowly in the middle of the bed, pulling the cover up to the boy's chin.

Zayn stares up at the man above him, admiring his softened eyes. Liam gives him a small smile before kissing his forehead, eyes, nose, then.. lips.

Zayn's eyes are getting wider. The man, this man, just fucking kissed him. When Zayn is about to kiss back, Liam's already pulled himself back then getting up from the bed. He walks out of the room then closes the door behind him, leaving Zayn speechless.

Zayn sinks down to his own thoughts,

what the fuck.