3. burning

Zayn blinks his eyes open. There's sunlight illuminating the room through the window on his side. He rolls his slender body to the side, puts his hand in front of his face, shielding from the sunlight. And there are a few knocks coming from the door, he shouts half conscious, "come in!"

Liam Payne walks into the room, closing the door behind him. He approaches the small boy, his body still tangled in the silk blanket. The man gets in the bed, pulling the boy closer to him until they are spooning. "Go back to sleep. It's early." He orders. "I'm about to," answers the boy quietly.

"And why are you here?" Zayn tries to close his eyes again, mumbling.

"Because I want to." Liam answers, only to drive them into the silence. Zayn flickers his eyes open slowly, trying to understand the man's words. But he's teasing instead, "why do you want to see me?"

It's all enough to reach Liam's temper. He pulls away from him and putting himself on top of the boy, crashing his weight on him. Zayn's eyes are wide, he's gulping hard. Liam stares at the boy, intimidatingly. Like he always is.

"Remember the rules of not asking a question?" The man grits his teeth.

"B-but you answer my earlier q-question," Zayn stutters. Liam pushes him down, a little bit more, to the bed underneath making him squeak. "That doesn't mean all your stupid questions will be answered."

"T-that's not-" Liam glares at him, "okay.." And with thay, he gets himself off the boy, giving Zayn a chance to breathe. He studies the boy, eyeing every inch of him, admiring his beauty. Shit. Why the hell he's staring at this boy? Oh well, but he likes it anyway.

"You have a boyfriend?" That damned question just slips out of his mouth, Liam's regretting why would in the world he asks the boy this one instead of his plannned crime works.

Zayn shakes his head to the side, mumbling a quiet "no". Liam wonders, how could a person who is having so much beauty and perfection in one soul, doesn't even have someone to be in love with? This kid musts be joking. But his shyness in the way he answers saying it is true, he doesn't have a lover.

"Nobody wants to be with me," Zayn shrugs his shoulders. Liam nods, of course because he is gay, this boy clearly told him at the first time they met, how his parents kicked him out and that's why he is here now. "You have to try to get people attached to you."

'But I'm attached to you already, Mr. Unbelieveable Strict.' Zayn's mind screams. It's true, at least, since they shared their first kiss last night.

But instead he asks, "how?". Liam sets himself up, holding the boy's hips to pull him up. Zayn just stays quiet, looking at the man in the eye, give in to everything Liam would like to do with him.

Liam wastes no time, he grabs Zayn's jaw and pulling him for a kiss. Only sending an extreme shock to him, for the second time. Liam's deepening the kiss, as Zayn following. Soon they're making out to each other, until both of them breathless. Zayn is the first to pull away, he puts his hands on the man's chest, stopping him from leaning in again.

The boy catches his breath. The man just stares at him, holding both of his hands onto his chest. He is gripping them tightly, but Zayn doesn't mind even if there will be some bruises.

It's just so hot here, he needs a lot of oxygen. The room filled with short breaths coming from Zayn's lips, also warm puffs from their breathing. Every inch of his skin becomes hot, itchy to get touched. This room is definitely burning.

Once Zayn gets his breathing into the normal pace, Liam lays him down, back to the bed sheets. The boy closes his eyes, not wanting to do anything everytime Liam has his hands on him. He's just feeling the touch. But what makes him sad is, when the man gets up from the bed and about to leave the room. He stops right in front of the door,

"Take advantage of them,

and they will get attached."