I nodded and he chuckled, the both of us put each other's hand on our shoulders, and started singing some random songs while making silly faces.

I don't know why, but I'm like this whenever I'm with Jin-hyung. Sooyou bursts out laughing and the both of us bursted out laughing too.

'What are you singing, Tae?! Your alien language?' Sooyou yelled while laughing with tears streaming down her face.

'What do ya mean alien language?' I said cluelessly.

'Ahh, never mind.' she said while rubbing the tears away with her hands.

'Well, that sure lightens up the mood.' Jin said. I nodded and god, the awkward silence is back.

'Should we? Um, should we go home now, Tae?' Sooyou asked.

I nodded and looked at Jin-hyung.

'Wanna come along? Since you have you pink backpack with you, I'm assuming you ran away from home.' I smirked.

He looked shocked and he suddenly just smiled at me. 'Since when did you become so smart, Taehyung?' he laughed.

'Yah!! Just let me be for once!!'

Sooyou's POV

We were walking back to Taehyung's house with Jin with us. It's REALLY awkward though, we don't even know why.

'So, Sooyou. You've grown a lot.' Jin suddenly spoke up. I nodded and we continued our journey back to Taehyung's house.

The both of them were walking in front of me while chatting, while I'm at the back here, walking behind them.

Geez, can they walk any slower?

But suddenly, I could feel someone's presence behind me. I turned but found nothing... so I continued walking.

It feels so strange.

But I continued walking without turning back.

I looked up and found Taehyung and Jin far away in front of me. My eyes widen for a second before running towards them.

But, someone grabbed my wrist and hit me on my neck. Everything in front of me blacked out.

Taehyung's POV

'Oh so that's how you turned so smart huh?' Jin-hyung laughed.

'Yah! Seriously? Can't you accept the fact that I'm smart?!?!" I yelled.

'Like what Yoongi said. You're half smart and also half stupid. Nothing unexpected from you.' he chuckled.

I huffed and felt a bit weird, I turned around and found no one behind us. 'Umm hyung, where's Sooyou?' I asked.

'Huh? I thought she was following us?' he said.

Dammit! We should've let that girl walk in front of us!!

I panicked and started shaking Jin-hyung by his shoulder.

'Hey! Calm down! We still can find her!' He slapped me. I blinked a few times and let go of his shoulders and ran back to where we walked from.

I looked everywhere to make sure that she's here but she's not.

'Where the heck did she go?!' I puffed as I ran all around the streets.

'Don't 'baby' me, and get the hell outta my house.' I said sternly.

'Okay, if you say so. Then she's gonna go down..." she smirked.

My eyes widen as soon as the flashback came into my mind.

Kyungmin, that bitch.
_____________________________
Thank you for reading!

And comment! And vote! :D

Sincerely,
J. xoxo