10. When is now?

Chris POV

I wanted to see her. Her beautiful face.... Like her mother.

Raven must think she slick if she fucking me up was gonna stop me. Hell Aug crazy ass couldn't even scare me. Hell y'all read the first book, I'm crazy.

I'm crazy for something I want, which in this case I want Jayda. I figured if I go get Jayda, then Sarah will love me enough to leave August. Then it would be me and Sarah, together forever at last. Gosh thinking about her is just sicken... Well imma go ahead and tell Jayda to come with me cuz I'm her dad.

I pulled up closer to her school. I stopped once I saw walked out the school. I was getting ready to walk until I notice someone else behind her. I looked closer and I see ....

Dratz ... Raven

Damn why do she have to get in a nigga way. Oh well I guess imma have to follow her.

Muhammad POV

I really like Jaylan... Thinking about asking her out.

Raven POV

"Jaylan ! Wait!" I hollered as I tried to catch up with her.

She stop and turned around.

"Uh hi" she said awkwardly

"Hey um I'm glad you get to be a part of our boot camp." I said with a head nob.

"Uh yeah... Sure. I got to go" she slowly started to back away.

"Right.." I walked away...

How am I going to get to see ha real family...

I been thinking about that for the longest. As I was beyond spacing out because my twin girls tap and wiggled my shoulder a few times.

"Ma you good?" JoJo asked as her sister shared the same concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, it just I don't know how am I going to get Jaylan I mean Jayda back. I don't even know if I should tell Sarah or August about this." I put both my index finger and middle finger to get and started massaging my temples.
This is going to be hard....

August POV

Would she be happy if... sometimes wonder if I were ta let ha go if she wuda been happy without me.

I been laying here in bed next to the women of my dreams, the apple to my eye, hot sauce to my chicken. But I can't help but feeling this is all my fault. I look over to my left and see her beautiful face fast asleep. I sigh at her warming presence. I turned over to my side so I can scoops her closer to me. Looking at her beautiful face made me think of all the fuck up shit I done to ha.

When I looked back I remember how Shayla was always the one to be in the very middle of our mess. Every time I fucked another girl or Shayla, some shit would happen to where Sarah is screaming at me saying shit like "fuck you August" "I'm leaving you" "You ain't shit, Shayla was right" etc etc.

Even now it starting to make since to me. When I would use to confined in Shayla for on Sarah, mind you when we wasn't fucking, She would hints off of shit bout how Sarah be fucking around on me and what not. So I question Sarah about it she blow up and say "how she ain't like you blah blah blah" then boom we arguing and fighting.

I can't believe I let her hoe ass in my relationship. Shit would have okay, I probably wouldn't even have seen let alone heard Issa... I hope he got a lot shit cause when he comes down, he going down.

I tired to claim down since my baby next to me. I tucked ha head under my chin so I can have her in my arms. I smelled her strawberry shampoo as a tear slip down my face.

That's the shampoo Sarah would wash Jayda hair with.

I should have never let that bitch in my house. I hope she gets what coming tah ha.

Sarah POV

I felt something wet on my head, and heard shuffling.

"August what's wrong?"

"Nothing" he tired to stop.

I tired to move but felt something restraining me.

"Aug?", My voice got a little high pitch.

"Bae what's wro-"

"Look Sarah I'm sorry. This how thing was my fault. I feel so bad for it that I even send Raven hunt her down.."

"August, can we just go to sleep" I felt the tears coming up. "Please" my bottom lip quivered.

"Okay" Aug exhaled.

Both stayed there and cried til we fall asleep.