9. Where you been?

Jaylan POV

She has a point...

My heart was beating repeatedly as I got up and walked over to Marisa and Siya's table. . I wiped the sweat off of my inner palms onto my jeans as I hear Siya laughing with Marrisa and her crew.

"Omg she such a hoe i wonder what her dad gonna think onece I send these pics." She waved her phone around in the air

Enough is enough!

"Siya!" I barked. I inhale and exhale as rage and adeline kick in.

She stopped laughing and turned around facing me. "What do you want you thot" she looked me up and down.

"What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck I have ever done to you?" I know what your thinking why ask and do it to yourself. Well I need some clarity on this.

"Is it obvious, I just don't like you. I mean I can go on and on about all the things that annoy me. But I'm n-"

I didn't even let her finish her sentence as I slugged her right in the mouth and hit her twice in the eye. I don't know what took over me me but I just simply lost it. All I saw was red, the rage and anger and hurt Marisa put me through. And what Siya say. I'm not the type to open up with people so for her to do this to me hurt at more by the minute.

"Jaylan, stop!" I felt some tug at my shirt like they are trying to pull me off.

I just stop. And split on her and walked off. I walked right passed the security guards as the run to where Siya is lauded out at. I didn't even care to stop and see what happen.

Since I figure was going to get suspended from school I'll might as will walk to the principal's office.

I walked in the saw Muhammad and some lady with a harded facial expression kind of she serious dress in a military uniform.

Wonder what's he doing?

"Mu, what's going on ?" I furrowed my brows as I see the lady who turn around.

She's actually gorgeous. She light skin with dark brown eye, and medium brown hair.

"Hi I'm Raven, it nice to meet you" she smiled. She extended her arm in front of me.

I followed suit and reached shake her hand and felt my hand being locked tight to hers.

Man she got a grip.

"I'm Jaylan, and uh it nice meeting you too. I force a smile to hide that pain that now it right index finger. I notice she was still holding on to my hand, and looking at me like she was ... What's the the word?? Happy or somewhat relieved. Feeling creeped out I decided to kill the sight awkwardness.

"Nice grip there" I chuckled hoping she would get the hit and let go my hand.

"Oh sorry , it jus... Never mind it nothing." She let go.

I sat back down waiting for the principal. I feft eyes on me so i took a quick scraned the room and notice Raven chating with two girl that look kindof like her looking back from me to her back me. Man i wish Principal Sosa to hurry up and suspend me all ready.

Raven POV "Inner Thoughts"

I think I found her, I just can't wait ... Wait how am I going to tell her.... Maybe I should get close to her... Nah she probably think I'm a weirdo by now.... Okay maybe I can use Muhammad seeing that Jayda seems chill with him.. Yeah *nobs heads* that's it .. It will have to do for now.

Chris POV

Stand right in front of her house dedating if I should walk in and claim what's right mine.

Jaylan POV

So I sadly got off the hook but under one condition. I go to this boot camp program the have for kids for get in trouble. From my understanding it something they have to where students who get in trouble and ate suppose to get suspended for well whatever against the school rule would have to serve in the program for a number amount of days they were put for OSS.

Woooo fucking hooo

I walked into the parking lot felling like someone is watching me. I shake it off and got my car. And prepare for the amount of trouble I'm in.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So here the update... Not really great but with hopes of it putting my book back to were I what it to go.

So telling me,

Whose house you think Chris is in front off???

How do you think Raven is going to break the news to Jaylan???

Do you think Jaylan and Muhammad would cute together? If so what would a cute couple name???

Do you think this is the end with the beef between Jaylan and Siya???

What do think is going to happen with Lafera???

Still turned. Also my updates may be slower due to school, so yeah!