6. What A Friend?

I walked into school today with my head held down. Siya is still mad and me, Lafera hadnt spoken to me since the blew up. It whatever I guess.

I walked into my first period math class to see Siya chatting it up with Marissa. Funny how people change... I sat down and the front and got out my notebook and a pencil.

Our teacher started giving us a lecture on how to do statistics. I take down everything and asked a few questions about finding the sample size of population. As my teacher started to explain the steps I took out my pen and started take down notes.

I heard chuckles from the back of the room.

"Haha, she dumb asking questions" I can hear Marisa loud mouth started taking, and hear Siya laughing.

"Haha, yeah what sissy bitch"

I put my head down and continue to write in my book. I how the bell rings so I can go. I wanna what Muhammad is doing..He wouldn't stand for this. The bell rings. I grab my stuff and head out to study hall.

Muhammad POV

All throughout first period, I was waiting for second period to come so I can see Jaylan.

"Okay class- gco by bell

Everyone gets and walks out

"Wait, I didn't dismiss you!" He shouted as everyone clearly ignore him.

I power walked over to to study just before Jaylan walk in, she seem sad.

"Hey Jaylan,over here" I waved then patted the seat next to me.

She smile and sat next to me... This is going to be the greatest 45 minutes of my life.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So who here would want this book to get a little crazy???