Chapter Eleven

"So?"

Kelly looked up as Sandy's hands came down onto the marble counter. "What?"

"Oh, are you going to make me beg for details?" Sandy pouted. "Your date. With the hot gym teacher. How was it?"

Kelly smiled. "It was fine."

"You are killing me, Kell. Killing me."

"Okay, it was wonderful. We had a great time and I only got to bed at about two this morning." A surge of warmth accompanied her words at the memory of Tony in bed. "Well, I was already there, but I didn't get to sleep until then."

Sandy grabbed her hands as she laughed. "Oh, that's awesome! How was he?"

"He was amazing. Absolutely amazing." Kelly lowered her voice as two women came up the stairs. "Seriously, Sans, it was probably the best sex I've ever had."

"Whoa... really?"

She nodded. "Really. You have no idea."

"Good. I'm so happy for you. It's about time you got a guy who can rock it for you in bed and out."

"I know, right? I was beginning to think the two were mutually exclusive."

"Well, they aren't. So tell me," Sandy clasped her hands together to rest her chin on them, "what did you do?"

"Sandy!"

"What?"

"It's private." Kelly stepped back as the two women swiped their key cards.

"Oh, come on..." Sandy followed her. "It's not like I'm going to go tell anyone. So spill."

Kelly sighed, sinking onto the bench at the far end of the counter. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"Sandy!"

"Okay, okay... I know he was amazing, so I'm assuming he made you come."

Kelly felt her cheeks grow hot even as she nodded. "Yes. Christ, I feel like a stupid teenager, all hot and flustered by this, but, Sandy, you have no idea..."

"How?"

"What?"

"How did he do it?"

"Sandy, I'm not giving details."

Sandy rolled her eyes. "Fingers? Tongue? Come on, give me something! It's been ages since I last had sex and I don't even remember what it's like anymore."

"We didn't do anything oral," Kelly said, fighting to keep her voice low. "He tried, but... Well... I think that's something that you have to work up to, you know?"

"Work up to? Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I don't like to just go down on a guy the first time. I have to know him a little better. Maybe it's a trust thing."

"Okay, then at least tell me about him. What's he like?"

Kelly couldn't keep from smiling. "He's a little taller than me, maybe five eight or so, and he has gorgeous dark eyes that I just get lost in. And his hair is more silver than dark brown at this point, but it just makes him look even better. And his smile... oh, Christ, Sandy, his smile is a little crooked. You know, so it gives him kind of this cocky air, but he's just the nicest guy. He's divorced, and has custody of his two daughters, who are in school with Lyssa. And, God, I had such a crush on him in high school..." She sighed, shaking her head. "I have such a hard time believing this is all even happening to me, to be honest. What are the chances that it would?"