Chapter 8: Charlotte Crossover!!

First off, we are going to have you two transfer to our school. 
-Tomori Nao

ANSILA'S POV

What happened? Why does my head hurt so much?

"Do you think I should do my Get Well Soon Spell?" An unknown voice asked.

"There it is~ Yusarin's-"

"Creepy!"

"My, aren't you guys an interesting bunch?" A familiar voice replied.

Yuu!

I got up immediately and glanced around. Yuu was standing next to 3 unfamiliar people.One had maroon eyes and black hair. Another had  blue eyes and hair, and wore glasses. The last one, who I found kind of familiar,  had blue eyes and dark blonde hair, tied up on the left.

Oh right! She is the one who tried to ask Yuu out... I wonder what his reply was...

"Oh, you are awake," a girl's voice suddenly asked. A girl appeared beside me sitting on the chair. She had blue eyes and Platinum Blonde hair that was tied in small twin-tails.

When was she here? Was she invisible?

"Um... Who are you?" I asked.

"Ans-chan!" the orange haired girl greeted playfully. "Good morning~!"

"Good morning?" I greeted in an unsure, 'what is going on?' manner.

"Nice to meet you, I am Tomori Nao," the girl next to me greeted. "Introduce yourselves please." She motioned the other strangers.

"I am Yusarin~!" The orange haired girl greeted cheerfully.

"Your real name," Nao said in an irritated tone sternly. 'Yusarin'  put my hands on her head and rubbed it as if she was punched and pouted, "Okay..."

"I am Nishimori Yusa~! Nice to meet you!" She greeted again with her cheerful self.

"I am Takajo Jojiro, nice to meet you," the blue hair boy greeted and pushed up his glasses.

"And I am Otosaka Yu," the last boy greeted.

"N-Nice to meet you. I am Miruko Ansila," I greeted.

"We've all heard about you through Yuu," Yusa said cheerfully.

"Is that right?" I asked, still in an awkward phase.

"I am sure you are aware about your powers," Tomori said

"My powers...?" I mumbled, then the images of the previous event flashed through my mind.

+++

~flashback~

"Why are you jealous?" He asked.

"I am not jealous!" I shouted. "There is no way I could be jealous... After all..."

Without my acknowledgement, crystals started forming from where I was touching.

"There is no way I would like..."

The crystals started to crack the furniture and walls, it had gotten to the roof too. Yuu started to notice and gasped.

"Just no way... THAT I LIKE I SELFISH, CRUEL AND IGNORANT BOY LIKE YOU!"

The crystals broke the house and it started collapsing. I gasped and looked around quickly. Yuu seemed as shocked too, but he didn't run away. Instead he hugged me and made a barrier to protect us. However, the collapsed parts destroyed the barrier and hit us slightly, but it was then when the parts were telekinesis-ally  thrown out of the way from us.-wait, correct that. It hit Yuu slightly, but unfortunately hit me on the head hard and I blacked out.

~end of flashback~

+++

Oh right... If I remember correctly... Those crystals are what Shadou can do... So I can do it too?

"Yeah... So what about them?" I asked.

"We have powers too, look," Tomori replied, then she suddenly disappeared and appeared.

"Eh?"

"I have the ability to become invisible to one person. Otosaka has the ability to take over another person's body for 5 seconds, Takajo has the ability to teleport, Yusa has spiritism and..."

And? There are only four people though...

I glanced at them and realized Yusa acting a little strange. Her arms were akimbo and her eyes were red.

"Yo! I am Kurobane Misa," 'Yusa' said in much stronger voice and then manipulated fire in her hand. "I am Yusa's dead older sister."

"Eh?" I gasped.

Is it because of Yusa's spiritism?

"Aw man, I was hoping to get a more interesting expression out of you," Yuu pouted.

"Was I supposed to be shocked? I have seen other people with powers before..." I replied.

Only from the shadows... Shadou was the one who defended me from them... There were always some people with weird special inhumane abilities coming after me, trying to kidnap me and such. They would call me 'princess' while chasing me. It was weird, I tried asking Shadou about it, but she wouldn't tell me anything about it.

"Y-You have?" Yuu gasped in shock.

"So does that mean you have an ability too, Yuu?" I asked.

"Of course, I do!" Yuu replied playfully.

"I see..."

So he must have been the one who did that barrier and telekinesis-ally threw those collapsed parts away to protect me... So is his, a physic ability?

TOMORI'S POV

It is true that Miruko and Yuu has special abilities too, but for some reason when I asked Otosaka to take over them their bodys to plunder their powers, it appeared that they atill have their abilities even after that. These two are unlike anyone I have seen before.

First, there is Miruko's ability 'Crystal'. Her abilities are beyond what we have seen. Manipulating crystals to do what human cannot. Also, it seems like she has no control over this ability. Through my thorough inspection in this, I discovered the hidden dark secret of Japan revolving with what happened years ago. 'Lost Christmas'. The victims were crystallized when going to die. The crystals growing on their bodies were an almost perfect match with the crystals Miruko manipulates. It is a huge mystery on how this has anything to do with us ability-wielders.

Then, there is Yuu. All Kumagami told us was that there was one with the ability 'Crystals' and the other was 'Unknown' which was unlike him. We still have no idea of what his ability is, but something tells me it is strong.

ANSILA'S POV

"So... Um... What do you want from me?" I asked.

"First off, we are going to have you two transfer to our school. It is not safe for ability-wielders. You will get caught by scientist and other bad guys who want to use your abilities for bad," Tomori replied.

Eh?