Epilogue

Many years laters...

Suzuki Aiko & Kenji Kido

"What a boring day..." The black hair boy yawned as he rested his eyes.

"Excuse me..." A voice suddenly asked and the boy opened his eyes. It was a brown hair girl with brown eyes. Her hair was curly and long and she looked about the same age as the young boy with teal eyes.

"What do you want?" The boy asked rudely, obviously annoyed by the sudden disturbance. The girl felt shaken, but still replied, "Do you know where the train station is?"

"It's up ahead," he replied.

"Thank you. Um... What's your name?" She asked.

"Isn't that a bit rude? Everyone knows you should introduce yourself before asking others for their name," the boy said.

"Oh right! Well then. My name is Satoe Aiko. What's your name?"

"Aki Kido," he replied.

"Well then Kido, wanna join me? I am meeting my friends for lunch. I'll treat you as thanks for telling me where the train station is."

"You don't have to, but I'll take you up for that!"

+++

Suzuki Akari and Katsu| Samukawa Asuka and Suzuki Ryo

"Akari! Wait for me!" Her twin brother shouted.

"Too bad Ryo!" Akari laughed, then knocked into a person. She looked up and apologized.

"Oh! Katsu-kun! Hey!" Ryo greeted.

"You know him Ryo?" Akari asked.

"He is in our class, how could you forget?"

"Oh! Sorry uh..."

"Katsu. My name is Katsu. I am waiting for my cousin sorry if I was in the way of your game..." Katsu said.

"No you wasn't! Want to play with us?" Ryo asked.

"Katsu!" A female's voice shouted in a distance. She was carrying a bunch of shopping bags.

"Asuka, you are finally here," Katsu commented.

"Katsu, who are all these people? Wait, Akari? You knew my cousin?" Asuka asked.

"No, but now I do," Akari laughed.

"We were going to catch a movie, want to join us?" Katsu asked.

"Sure!" Ryo replied.

+++

Yuu, Kurisutaru Ansila & Shadou

The blonde immortal have witnessed it many times. Now the only thing he could do was wait. Wait for Ansila to reincarnate.

"Nee-chan! Did you hurt yourself again?" A familiar voice was heard nearby.

"Sorry imouto. I accidentally tripped on a rock..." Yuu ran towards the source of the voices. Then he saw them. The two sisters. The younger with white hair and the older one with black hair.

"Ansila..." He muttered. He found her.