Chapter 4: Helping Out

I'll help

-Ansila Miruko

ANSILA'S POV

I searched the everywhere for Yuu, but he was no where in sight.

Where is he?

For some reason, ever since that day, I have this begging urge to see him again.

I went and search the garden. Sure enough, I found the boy I was looking for. He was lying against a tree, taking a nap. I walked towards him slowly. I sighed and sat down at a nearby tree and waited...

It's so peaceful... Maybe I'll...

YUU'S POV

I opened my eyes and the afternoon sun beat down on to me. I got up and yawned. At the corner of my eye, I saw a girl lying against a nearby tree sleeping soundly.

Is that... Ansila?

I walked towards her and poked her cheeks.

Was she sleeping here?

She was mumbling in her sleep. How human...

"Stop... Don't... Mummy... Daddy..." She mumbled. Then, the tear escaped at the corner of her eye. She appeared to be showing slight signs of fear. I wiped the tear of her face and shook her lightly to wake her up.

"Wake up..." I mumbled and her eyes opened slowly.

She yawned softly and stretched. "Ohayou~" she mumbled.

"Idiot. It is the afternoon," I told her and smirked in amusement.

"H-Hey Yuu..." she greeted when she finally realized my sudden existence in front of her.

"So what are you doing, sleeping here like this would make you a even easier target," I said as I recalled the girls who bullied her.

"I didn't think they would dare with you nearby..." She replied, then she blushed slightly.

I flicked her forehead and called her an idiot, but for some reason my heart was fluttering.

Was I happy? I don't even know.

"Oh right! Do you know anyone called Shadou?" She suddenly asked.

How did she know about Shadou?

This piqued my curiosity.

"Yes, how do you know her?" I asked.

"Um... I heard about it from somewhere..." She said, but even I can tell she was lying. Her eyes were darting around and her face showed signs of anxiety. But I decided not to dwell on this. At least now, I know that this girl can be useful.

"I am looking for her," I told her.

"Why?" she asked, her eyes beamed with curiosity. I decided that this was all I would tell her and replied, "None of your business," then got up.

"Wait! Can I help you find her?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow.

She can be of help... I guess it won't be that bad.

"Very well," I told her.

"Thank you!" she said and got up to bow, but accidentally hit her against one of the branches.

Such amusement. I laughed at her.

She pouted and crossed her arms.

Really amusing...

(A/N: Oh god, I am not feeling the usual excitement anymore when I write Guilty Crown story books >< Maybe it's because this book is a love story between the two antagonists? But I love them! I mean, Yuu is cool and Shadou/Ansila is an overall nice character so why not ship them together? Anyways here is a preview of the next chapter...)

"Hey, where are we going?" Ansila asked.

"Well, aren't you curious~" I chirped as I skipped. Then, I turned around to see her panting and trying to catch up with me.

"Well, you dragged me out here... I don't even know where I am anymore," she admitted.

"We are going back to where it first started," I replied.

"Huh?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

Kawaii~! I have never met such an interesting human before~

"You'll see, it's a really beautiful place~" I replied.

(A/N: Hurhurhur, where do you think they are going? Find out in the next chapter XD)