Chapter 15: Escape

I don't know how I feel about you, but I believe it's love
-Yuu

"Ansila, wake up..." Someone was calling me. I could feel him or her shaking my body. Then, a force pushed me from my spot. "Go ahead, this is the last time you'll see the sun."

My eyes fluttered opened and I saw Yuu staring at me with a rather worried expression. It was the first time I saw him make such a face. 

"What's wrong Yuu?" I asked, I glanced around the unfamiliar room. "Where are we?"

"Nothing... We are at the tower."

"Tower?"

"Ansila. Do you know what Lost Christmas is?"

"Lost Christmas?"

"Yes. This tower was where the last Lost Christmas almost took place. You are the new eve, rather Shadou is," Yuu explained. "I have been searching for Shadou for decades. She is inside of you. Once she becomes complete, you will die."

"I see... That's too bad then. I wanted to spend more time with you Yuu. It has been fun," I sighed.

"You are not afraid of dying?"

"I don't know... I feel like I died before... and when I think of it, it feels like 'oh, I am going to die again.' that kind of feeling so I don't know how to feel when I am told I am going to die." If the vision I saw was correct, Shadou and I are sisters, but it appears that she is the one who has white hair instead of me. It's so confusing, but this is for sure. "This body is hers, not mine. She has every right to do what she wants with this body. Who knows where my real body is. I was always just borrowing hers."

"What are you talking about Ansila?"

"Nothing..." There's just too much I do not know. Yuu was grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "What are you doing?"

"It's dangerous. I am helping you escape."

"E-Eh? Why?"

"I won't let you die..."

"Why?"

"I thought that the person I loved was Shadou, but I... I don't know how I feel about you, but I believe it's love."

"E-Eh?" Yuu likes me? I do not know how to respond to that!

"You do not have a lot of time.This is the last time Lost Christmas can happen, if you escape now, Shadou won't be able to take over your body."

"B-But I want her to... To be happy."

"That's what you always say nee-chan." Shadou spoke to me in my head and rendered me unconscious.

Everything was black then I saw her standing in front of me. We looked exactly the same, except she had black hair.