Harry Styles - for Vidhi

Start from the beginning

We soon reached our destination. . . I think, him parking the car in the parking space of a restaurant. He again opened the door for me as we headed inside the restaurant, greeted by the receptionist "Any reservations?" his accent was different from being British as I heard Harry responded his last name to the receptionist. A waiter soon escorted us to the open side of the restaurant, where the scenery around the open side is spectacular, "I like it" I said to him, resulting him to be happier than ever as he entwined our hands together on the top of the table as we sat confidently on our seat, "I do really love this place, bringing my date here is one on my bucket list" he replied smoothly.

"And you're the first one I have brought here as my date" he added as I looked at him, never thought that I was the first girl he'd ever bring here, "Really?" I asked him in disbelief, "Believe it or not, it is" and with that he faced me, leaning forward the table as he kissed my forehead before retreating back. The food has arrived as it was placed on our table, we enjoyed eating whilst staring outside. Time passed by as we headed back to the city, yep . . . The restaurant wasn't in the city, actually.

The sky was soon covered by dark, heavy clouds. Letting no sunlight came through those thick clouds as it began raining. I watched the raindrops slid down the car window as the temperature inside the car seemed to risen up as we drove back to my house. His warm hands never left mine as I felt chilly due to the coldness inside, "Are you freezing, love?" He asked as his hands left mine to find something at the back of the car. I turned my head as I also helped him on grabbing the neatly folded blanket of his at the back seat, which is harder though as the car went slow.

"Ugh, I forgot to filled up the car with gas" he groaned as the car came to a stop, probably at the side of the road, to be exact. I can see my neighborhood nearby as I guessed that were actually near to my house, "Gonna take a run towards my house?" I suggested, he agreed with it as we both unbuckled our seat belts.

"Cover yourself with this" he said, handing me his maroon blanket from the backseat earlier, I grabbed it as we opened the car door, letting a few drops came inside as I unfolded the blanket, covering it over me. I left my heels inside the car before he had managed to lock it securely before we ran, his hand gripped on my wrist as we ran towards my house which is a block away from where the car was parked. As soon as we reached my house, I quickly unlocked the door before stepping inside barefooted.

He took off his shoes as we headed upstairs to my bathroom whilst he took the other one at the hallway, once I was in my warm clothes, I headed to my brother's room to grab boxers, sweatpants and a shirt, "Harry?" I knocked on the door as he slightly opened it, "Yes?".

"Here" I gave him the clothes from my brother's closet, "Thank you" and with that, he pecked me on the lips before shutting the door to get change. I can't help but to touch my lips, it was like heavenly wonderful whenever he kiss me. I quickly went downstairs, directly to the kitchen as I made a hot chocolate for the two of us.

I heard his footsteps from the stairs whilst I'm topping the warm drink with small marshmallows on top, I felt two arms around my waist and a curly strand of hair tickling my cheeks as I felt his head rested on top of my shoulders, "You finished?" He said softly through my ear, his raspy voice I'd love to hear almost like forever.

I grabbed his right hand, taking it off from my waist as I lead his fingertips towards the warm mug of his hot chocolate I made, wrapping his fingers around the cup holder as he lifted it up from the counter, taking a sip at it before retreating from behind, his free hand interlocked with mine once again as I also grabbed my mug of hot chocolate, "Wanna watch some movies?" I asked, he nodded as he lie on the couch whilst I put on the movie disk into the player before heading to the couch with him.

"What are we watching?" He asked as I lifted my feet, he pushed on the blanket that was resting at the end of the couch, "500 days of summer" I responded before taking a sip on my mug next to his. I rested my head on his chest as I felt him tucked me in the blanket that was wrapped around us, I felt him rested his head on top of mine as he wrapped his free arm around my waist under the cover.

I looked at him, and at the same time help looked back at me. His glistening green eyes staring through me, a grin was formed on his face, revealing his adorable dimples as I felt his arm left my waist, slipping out of the covers as I felt his soft thumb caressed my cheeks back and forth. By him doing all of this has a sudden wonderful effect that's rushing throughout my body, butterflies came erupting madly in my stomach and my Heart's beating faster than ever.

He leaned in, brushing his nose onto mine before our lips made in contact, tilting his head to the side for a deep, passionate kiss that shot electricity through my veins, feeling his soft, reddish lips feels like I'm in wonderland.

There we kissed then and there through the movie in our lazy date up until the night comes. . . Much to say that I have fallen in love with him. ❤

_________________________________________________

Vote this imagine if you think that this is romantic! 😍

The other request will be coming up soon!