45. "Hobbit?!"

James's POV -

Isla and Beau had both disappeared from the room, I knew Beau and I knew he wouldn't let Skip win as easily as this. Skip and Jai were on the phone ordering food, Luke ad Sierra were making out on the sofa, I was fed up of being a third wheel to them and decided to get a drink from the kitchen. As I walked over to the sink I saw Beau holding Isla's by her shoulders, shouting something, I had to stop him. As I slid the door open I caught the end of his sentence, "Skip's like a brother to me, but I can't watch you be with him when I know you want me!" I grabbed Beau in a headlock and dragged him away from Isla who slumped to the floor and began crying. "Beau, let it go" I pinned him down so he couldn't fight back and tried calming him. He stopped struggling and lay still on the floor beneath me.

"Neither of us are going to mention is to Skip okay? He doesn't need this, Beau keep away from Isla and Isla, go to Skip." They both looked at me shocked, it wasn't like me to keep something from one of the guys but I'd had just about enough of Beau's selfish behaviour,it was only 5 months ago since he'd slept with my ex. Jenna was gorgeous, I'd been warned about her and of course she cheated on me with some 22 year old musician. Then three weeks after we'd split, she crawled into bed with Beau. I loved Beau like he was family, but he couldn't control himself around girls and it caused so much tension throughout the Janoskians. "James, why are you sticking up for me?" he grumbled angrily, I stood up and he scuffled around, finally pulling himself off the floor. "I'm doing this for Isla and Skip, not you."

We walked awkwardly back into the front room where Skip, Isla and Jai were piled on top of Luke and Sierra. They were all engulfed in laughter and I jumped on the top, everyone moaned and struggled beneath me when I felt a heavy weight on my chest. Beau had cheered up and joined in with everyone else, I hoped everything would be okay but only time would tell.

Skip's POV -

Everyone was sat in my house eating Indian food and laughing, it felt good to have everything back to normal, and Jai's eyes suddenly lit up, oh no. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and he started talking into it "Hey guys! So here's the gang, Me, Luke, Beau, James and Skip of course, this red-headed beauty is Sierra who is currently dating Luke and this is our newest friend Isla!" he panned the camera around everyone, Beau shouted slut, Luke put his arm around Sierra, to which she smiled and kissed him on the cheek, James but his thumbs up, I gave the fans a wink and Isla stuck her tongue out cheekily. "We're having a Janoskians night in with a spicy Indian and tons of cherry cola! So there's an update on our lives, we love you!"

We all gathered around Jai to watch the video back, cringing at our mug shot and pose and laughing at everyone else's. Isla looked unbelievable in front of the camera, I wanted to make her mine and tell the others, the fans, everyone who would listen how amazing she was. Jai uploaded the video to Keek, posted it to Twitter, and posted a #askJaianything tweet. The tweets came tumbling in and Jai read some aloud to us. "Sophiedoll96 wants to know how long Luke and Sierra have been dating?" our eyes fell on them, none of us actually knew the answer. Sierra blushed and Luke said confidently "2 days, but much more to come!" Jai laughed as he posted a tweet.

More questions came, most of them involved Luke and Sierra's but then a few stung me hard in the chest. "from Alexiswbu3_ Beau and Isla are perfect for each other, are they getting together?" followed by "Janoskiwhore says are Isla and Skip dating? I saw the pictures posted online of them together!" and then "Isla needs to keep her slutty hands to herself, how many /5 has she fucked! From Banielslovechild." Isla sat up and grabbed Jai's phone from him, smugly smiling to herself and then after a few minutes handed it back to him. Jai's eyes widened and he exploded in a fit of laughter. "Alexiswbu_ Beau and Isla are not, and will not ever be dating. Janoskiwhore Isla and Skip are just friends at the moment but who knows what might happen. And then to Banielslovechild she has written, more/5 than you will ever be able to touch, you really don't suit green you little hobbit!" he muffled through laughter.

"Hobbit?!" everyone questioned her and laughed, she went bright red and started laughing with us embarrassed.