4. "Have you done this before?"

I heard the door shut behind me and Beau's, no warm, hand brushed against my back. Feeling him touch me sent shivers down my spine, I pulled him close to me and vodka bottle dropped to the floor, the sound echoed through the room as he placed his hands on my waist. I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt but the touch of his lips on my neck was distracting, I managed to unbutton three of his buttons before he slipped my dress over my shoulders. His lips continues down my neck and collar bones, I let out a slight moan and let my dress fall to the floor.

Beau stepped back and admired my curves. I was standing in my lace underwear and heels, I didn't feel uncomfortable around him, in fact I felt quite proud of my body. He unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his shirt, untucked it from the back of his jeans and slid his arms out. His eyes were glistening, they had a crazed looked about them and looking into them was driving me crazy. I stroked his soft skin, rubbing his abs across his tattoos and felt his arm muscles tense up. I couldn't contain myself much longer.

My hand travelled down his six pack, across his navel and down to his jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down to his ankles. His calves were just as amazing as I'd imagined, tough and shaped beautifully. I could see his penis hardening through his tight boxers and I knew this was happening. Since I'd first looked into his eyes no less than 40 minutes ago, I knew I wanted this, I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel him panting above me.

He stepped out of his jeans and we both just stood there for a moment in our underwear. I didn't know what to do next, I'd never been in this situation before, drunk sex with a perfect stranger. I marvelled at his muscles, his tanned skin and defined jaw line. His lips were tantalising, seducing and drew me in within seconds. Every kiss weakened my knees, took my breath away.

I'll admit it, I was breathless.

"Have you done this before?" he asked me, taking my hand and leading me over to his bed. I thought for a second, what does he mean 'this'? Sex, or a one night stand? "Sex?" I questioned him. "yeah, what else?" he replied cheekily. He smirked and laughed, his laugh sent a warmth through my body. "yes, but not like this. I want to though, there's nothing else I want more". He smiled and fondled with the clips on my bra, it fell to the floor with my dress and the empty vodka bottle.

_________________________________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x