27. "Pegging!"

Skip's POV -

I watched her beautiful purple lips move as we spoke, she always wore purple lipstick, it contrasted with her pale skin and I loved it. Her lips parted again I couldn't help but dream about kissing them again. When she'd kissed me last night, I felt electricity shock the whole of my body, I wanted more. "OMFG IT IS HIM! IT'S SKIP!" I heard yelling in the distance, fans. I posed politely for pictures and even signed some of the McDonald's wrappings from mine and Isla's lunch, I didn't have anything else to sign and they said they didn't mind. Isla's eyes glistened as she watched me talk to the young fans and she smiled. "I'm sorry girls, but I have some very important business to attend to" I said apologetically and grabbed Isla's hand in mine.

The fans thanked me and even asked for pictures with Isla, she posed for a few, looking absolutely stunning then took my hand and waved goodbye. "How do you deal with all this?" she exclaimed brushing her hair out of her face and squeezing my hand gently. I squeezed her hand back, smiling as she smiled and answered "I don't, I forget that everytime I leave my house I could get mobbed!". Isla laughed and kissed my cheek playfully, laughing even more, we actually had to stop so she could catch her breath again. "Why are you laughing so much?" I questioned, trying not to laugh myself. Her smile, was so contagious, one glance at it and your heart warmed.

"You have a perfect, purple lip print on your cheek" she answered after calming down, I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks and my face warm up, I was blushing at the thought of Isla's lips being marked on my face. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear "How about we have some more fun?" she looked taken a back, shocked and as I picked up two bags of pegs from the shop we were currently in, "Pegging!" she smiled and nodded. I payed for them at the counter and retrieted back into the busy street. Isla took one bag and I held the other looking for my first victim. I started walking behind a couple and clipped pegs to their hoods. Isla followed for a while laughing breathlessly until she smiled and followed a man in the other direction.

he couple had turned to look at me several times by now and as I only had a few pegs left in my bad, I was sure I'd won so turned back to find Isla. She ran towards me smiling and held up and empty bag. "impossible!" I said shocked, she pointed a few metres away and sure enough, there was the man, with a satchel, now covered in colourful pegs. We both exploded in laughter and I found myself hugging her tightly around the waist, gazing into her big, blue eyes. We laid down on the grass bank, hand in hand, rain pouring over our bodies. I didn't care that the rain was beating down on us, or even that she'd beat me at pegging, I was just glad we were here, together. I looked over at Isla and kissed her cheek softly, she turned to look at me and our lips met.

I sat up, now soaked through to the flashing of bright lights, shit, fans were taking pictures of us. I had to get Isla out of here, it wasn't fair on her, I shook her slightly and she sat up, dazed. "Jesus, I'm soaked!" she laughed, realising she'd fallen asleep for twenty minutes. She looked around at the young girls taking pictures and held on to me tightly, hiding her face in my jumper. I stood up, pulling her up with me, keeping her face hidden and pushed passed the crowd of people. "1,2,3!" I yelled and we ran hand in hand through the centre of melbourne, screaming 'penis' as we passed. I won this game, she was too out of breath from laughing at my girly screaching. Isla laughed a lot that day. There was nothing I wouldn't do for this girl.