29. "I've heard you've been very bad."

I rung the doorbell and stood waiting in the cold for Beau, I was starting to regret dressing up, although the rain had stopped, the wind was still bitter. A few seconds passed and I was greeted by those same green eyes I had dreamed about since I stared into them in his garden. It was only a few nights before but after spending time with Skip it felt so much longer. "please do come in" Beau mocked a British accent and opened the door wide making me laugh. I accepted his offer and removed my jacket, Beau's jaw dropped and he quickly grabbed my waist, pulling his body close to mine. I was already getting turned on and I'd been here no more than five minutes.

He slowly leant in and kissed my neck, "you look incredible" he whispered in my ear and bit my lobe playfully. "you don't look too bad yourself Mr.Brooks". His hands wondered down my body and he ran his fingers along the bottom of my dress, I gripped his hair as he pushed me against the wall. A light moan escaped my lips, directly into his ear and he pinned my arms up above my head, just as he had done in the gym. I pushed him away from me, took his hand in mine and began to lead him up the stairs. It felt good being in control, especially over someone so sure of themselves, like Beau. I looked behind me, his eyes were wide and he had a cheeky grin in his face.

As we entered his room I slipped off my shoes and led him over to the bed, he grabbed me tightly, pulling the material of my dress over my head. His eyes lit up at the sight of me in my underwear and he pinned me down, caressing my neck with his lips making me moan quietly. his slid around my hips and went to a small cupboard on the opposite side of his bed. I was excited to see what he had planned and bit my lip eagerly as my eyes followed him. He bent down, emerging a few seconds later with his hands behind his back. "I've heard you've been very bad" he grinned and pulled two sets of handcuffs from behind him.

My eyes twinkled, I could feel myself getting wetter as he walked over to me, stripping off his shirt and removing his shorts. I giggled lightly and laid underneath him on the bed, as instructed. He continue to kiss my neck, unclipping and removing my bra, then proceeded to handcuff my wrists to the railings of his bed. I was trapped and as his lips moved from my neck to my breasts, my breasts to my stomach and my stomach to my thighs. I begged for his body to hold onto. He removed my underwear with his teeth, dropping them to the floor with the rest of our clothes. "I'm sorry, but I can't release you" he looked up winking at me and continued to run his tongue across my clit.

As his tongue slid over my genitals I clasped my hands tightly to the bedposts, "Beau, please just fuck me?" I begged several times, finally my body jolted, I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure. "if this is punishment for being bad, I might have to make a habit of it" I gasped, panting heavily trying to get my breath back. Beau's toned body snaked up my body, the warmth of his chest resting on mine. "What kind of friend would I be if I let that happen to you?" he winked. And pressed his lips to mine, one hand caressed my breasts and the other ran through my hair. I was desperate to touch him and struggled in the hand cuffs, Beau laughed at me and bit my bottom lip, "I'll let you go soon".

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x