15. "You are such a tease."

Beau's POV -

I walked into the gym with Skip, luckily I wasn't feeling too hungover as I hadn't drunk much, I wish I could say the same for Skip though. Skip groaned and walked towards the guys lockers, "Hey bro!" Max called from behind the reception desk and gestured for me to go over, I walked over to him and gave him a quick 'bro hug'. I'd known Max for about nine years and we were pretty close. "Where we're you last night? It was your party and I hardly saw you!" he joked, punched me lightly on the shoulder and winked. "Ahh you know, things happen." I winked back and walked off to find Skip.

He was laying down on the bench trying to slip on his boxing gloves, moaning. "Skip, what the fuck are you do-" I stopped and saw a familiar figure walking towards the female showers. "Wait here yeah?" I finished and hurried off in her direction. It was Isla, her tight yoga pants and V-neck clung perfectly to her body, and her dark hair hung loosely down her back, fucking hell, I had to follow her. I watched contently as she took her towel from her locker, wrapped it around her and took her clothes off. Was this creepy? I decided it wasn't as I'd already seen her naked and walked to the end of the lockers.

Just as she was about to enter the showers I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me, she panicked but when she faced me a smile appeared across her face. "I was just about to start working out and saw you walking in here." I smirked, released my hand from her wrist and pulling her hips towards me. Her lips met mine, granting entry for my tongue immediately and I followed her into the cubicle. She was only wearing a towel, I pulled the corner and it dropped to the floor. She was naked and As I continued to kiss her, edging down her neck she pulled at my shorts, slipping them down to my ankles.

Her cold hands slid down my body and she placed them over my penis, getting me harder and harder. I pinned her against the wall, starting the shower, warm water poured over our bodies. "I missed your body this morning" I admitted, I'd woken up, remembering last nights events and craved it again. It was lucky that I'd seen her here, in my local gym, of all places. "I'm all yours Beau' she laughed and her hand sped up, making me moan slightly, her touch was something I couldn't explain, it was heavenly. I followed her lead and slid my hands over her curves, the water just made her body even more irresistible and it was hard to contain myself.

Two of my fingers slipped inside of her, she moaned and tilted her head back against the wall, one hand gripping my hair the other still working away. Footsteps sounded outside and I heard water trickling in the cubicle next to us. "You shouldn't be in here" she whispered in my ear and released her grip, making her way towards the door. "call me later" she continued before planting one last kiss on my lips and ushering me out of the cubicle. "You are such a tease" I said biting my lip and kissing her back passionately. I quickly pulled up my shorts and left to find Skip. I couldn't get her out of my head.

____________________________________________

Please vote and Comment so I know people are reading. x