10. "We should do this again sometime."

Beau's POV -

The sex was so intense and I wanted nothing more than to come inside of her but I remembered we hasn't used protection and I didn't want to risk it. She seemed more than happy for me to pull out and to make me come, I didn't expect her to do what she did though. I imagined she'd use her hand so I kissed her passionately as her hand got lower down my body, but she pulled away and lowered her head, "oh my god" I gasped as she wrapped her lips around my penis. It didn't take long for me to come at all, I could feel it getting closer with every stroke of her tongue then after one final moan, I looked down and she licked her lips playfully.

I sat up next to her, just looking into her piercing blue eyes. She laughed, bit her lip, and whispered "that was amazing" looking down at my naked body. I didn't know what to say, I'd just had the best sex of my life, with a complete stranger, a beautiful stranger, but still. I put my hand to her face, tilted her chin so she was looking directly at me and questioned her "amazing?" I must have looked shocked because she started laughing, pushed my hair back out of my face and said "yes Beau, amazing." I just laughed with her and agreed then she stood up to retrieve her clothes from the floor.

Her body was incredible, a perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts were full, when I'd held them earlier they filled the palm of my hands, and more, which meant I had great grip. And her hips, the way they moved as she walked across the room mesmerised me, along with her arse. Swaying side to side, she didn't have much of a gap between her thighs but the triangle between her thighs and vagina drove me wild as she bent over. She clipped up over her bra and turned to look at me.

She quickly saw that I was staring and threw my boxers at me to distract me, they hit me straight in the chest, snapping me out of my gaze and her laughter filled the room once again. I jumped off the bed and grabbed her waist, pulling her in close, I needed to feel her warm body against me one last time. She looked up and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue gained entry and she moved it gently around the inside of my lips and against my tongue. This continued for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting a bit too excited again.

I pulled away, removed my hands from her hips and found myself staring at her body again. "we should do this again sometime." I half asked, half demanded. I had to do this again, nothing else would ever satisfy me like she had. "oh, definitely" she winked at me and pulled up her dress. I was still standing there naked, holding my boxers in my hand, I decided to put them on and grabbed my t-shirt from the floor. "have you seen my knickers?" she asked embarrassed. I pointed to my jeans and she threw then at me, picking her underwear up from underneath them and sliding them up under her dress.

_____________________________________

Please vote and comment so I know people are reading! x