(Can someone please tell me his siblings? I cant remember for the life of me. I know he has I think 2 brothers, but I don't know their names... if nobody knows we will just name the older one James and the younger one Matthew.)

Matthew offered to take my bags up, but I declined and took the bags up myself with Simon, since Simon was showing me around.

"Alright this is our room. Sorry we don't have a large bed, I can just sleep on the couch, I don't mind." He told me once we reached his room.

The room consisted of a desk, a computer with about 3 dozen games, including a bed and a couch. It was much smaller than my room at the Sidemen house, but this was still larger than what I had in my house.

"No, you can get the bed. I really would prefer you to sleep comfortably, I mean this is your home, I want to make you feel 'at home'." I told him.

He stood over me. "Sammie, I want you to feel at home as much as possible. Please sleep on the bed?"

I agreed knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer.

I threw my bag onto the bed, and threw myself onto it.

Simon joined in, smiling at me. "You do know that we have to go back downstairs so you can get to know my parents right?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. But I want Simon cuddles."

I threw my arms around his neck and then he grabbed me, picking me up completely, carrying me in his arms.

He carried me down the stairs, and laid me onto his parents couch. "You know you didn't need to carry me. I have legs you know."

He laughed. "I wanted to. Plus, carrying you makes me feel strong."

His brothers walked in, as well as his parents, sitting on couches and chairs located throughout the room.

"So Samantha. I am Mrs. Minter, but you can just call me Lucy. I have heard that you are quite the singer."

I blushed slightly. "Well, I wouldn't know. My anxiety and stage fright is such a barrier that I can't even present to 10 people without having a panic attack." I said to her.

"Well, I do hope that we get to hear your voice one day. Barriers can be broken my dear."

Simon's father spoke up. "Hi I am Chase. Simon told us you are a gamer too. I always saw him ending up with a girl that loves games, I mean they are his life."

"Well, gaming has been a part of me since I was about 4 years old. Playing games was just something I was good at, and I really enjoyed doing it, so I kinda just lead off from there."

Both parents nodded in approval. Next, Simon's younger brother Matthew talked to me. "So what are your hobbies?"

I thought for a second before answering back. "I enjoy music, art, & video games but that is about it."

His older brother, James asked me another qusetion. "Have you ever went to university?"

I gave him a quick and simple response. "Yeah. Graduated a year early and got a degree in computer engineering, which if my youtuber career never makes it, I have my degree to fall back on."

"Cool. I am a teacher right now, so I love education."

The room had an awkward feel because nobody knew what to say. I could barely open up to random people, let alone Simon's parents.

"Simon, why don't you help your father fix some stuff around the house. Been telling your brothers to help, but they do nothing about the problem and your father is to old to do all of it himself." Lucy said to Simon.

"And boys, join Simon as well. We have a guest." Lucy to Matthew and James, pointing to wherever the first task was.

It left me and her alone. Causing me to be afraid.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷well what's up guys?

I have been writing this for so long, my brain melted about 17 times writing this.

I am not sure in I want an amazing chapter for after I hit 10k reads, the story I have isn't gonna fit for a long chapter.

I am literally writing this late at night that I can barley type and I am getting really dizzy rn.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist