Chapter 12 - I want blood now!!!

Start from the beginning

She poured a small cup of the green tea which was waiting. Lt Cmdr Fuko inclined her head to the Admiral. "I have, as the Commander mentioned, been kept up to date. With this change I am going to talk to my assigned client and if I do need anything I will contact you or the Commander." The tea wasn't too warm and she quickly sipped it down. "I will go and deal with that now. If you need me please let the commander know. As far as the recording I understand." She stood and gave both a polite nod before putting the small cup back on the tray and left the office.

Once she was gone Zack leaned back in his chair and started rubbing his temples. Anymore when he started getting stressed the sections around his visual implants started aching. He didn't know why and medical indicated it was normal and wasn't a problem with the implants. "Okay Fredrik, what I am going to need from you is legal advice during the meeting. I was starting to review the documents and reports from the session. Everyone will be here shortly so if you could help me organize this mess I would appreciate it." They started to get to work on the documents.

~~~

Once Williamson was escorted to the cell he stopped at the door. "I was told I should be able to record a message for my father. I would like to do that now." At this point he didn't feel any need to be polite to anyone on this station. All of them were below his station and they didn't deserve it. From the moment they had arrived he had been made the butt of a number of jokes. It had started with that stupid Sergeant dropping them for exercises right off the shuttle. Then there were those vermin. Even worse he was the one incarcerated even though he had been assaulted by both the Sergeant and that sub-human. Nobody on this station deserved his respect.

The MP pushed him into the cell. "I will inform the officer on duty about your request." He shut the door before the prisoner could say anything else. Williamson had been a pain in the ass from the moment he had arrived and any sympathy he might have had was gone.

~~~

By the end of the session both Holcum and Mila were tired and stressed. The Article 32 session hadn't taken all that long all things considered but it had stressed their cats. When lunch rolled around both of them had been forced to demand meat that was barely more than flash fried and bleeding. When they tore into the meat it was obvious to those who were the closest to them they were not happy.

Jace glanced at Nacy and his eyes were tense. "If you need to talk later please do. We do have notes for you from class as well." He reached over and gave Mila's arm a gentle squeeze. "We are here for both of you as best possible." Jace released her arm quickly and went back to eating. He knew that mates could be sensitive to others being interested in their mates. Jace wasn't interested in her that way but better safe than sorry.

Nacy did much the same with Holcum and gave his arm a good squeeze before returning to eating. "At least you don't have to worry about the simulators right now." She winked at Mila and received a frown and quiet yowl from Holcum.

The two kept eating the meat and other food till done. Once they were done they felt better though not great. *I might need the exercise room this evening. For this I need to beat the crap out of something. A special watch would be nice but not what I need right now.* Holcum felt bad saying that but his cat wanted blood more than anything else.

Mila leaned against him and rested her head on his shoulder for a brief moment. She finally sat up and continued eating. *I understand love and I feel much the same. I need to work out my stress and anger. The little fucker was pleased when you were talking about what had happened to some of the packs and prides. It was all I could do not to leap across the room and rip his throat out.* She had felt Ayaka sooth her thankfully. It had hit hard and fast before she realized it.