Chapter 4 - Relaxation is wonderful

That weekend had been rough but Sunday after the morning cleaning both Holcum and Mila had been pulled to the side. Miller had ordered them to her office. "Knowing the demands on mating between Were's and supernatural's for the afternoon you have a room at a hotel outside the academy." She gave both a serious look. "We do not demand nor expect mates to remain celibate for the three years the training normally requires. For you each weekend we have reserved a room for two hours." She gave them a level look. "To be honest for each Sunday afternoon those who realize this will have the same allowances. Do not tell anyone or I will drop you for most of the morning and maybe afternoon."

The two glanced at each other and both showed a great deal of relief. "Sgt Miller thank you for this. I know that we have been causing you some additional work. It isn't intentional but certain aspects are hard and thank you." Holcum did his best to be as honest as possible.

Miller gave both a nod. "We do understand and we really don't keep mates apart for simple..." She sighed. "We know better and if it helps I do have a distant cousin who has a Were mate. The military is trying it's best to account for what is needed. Now check your computers and go or else." She turned away from them as they came to attention and left the office.

When Holcum and Mila came out both was feeling somewhat off center. It had never occurred to either of them that such a thing might be allowed. The last week had been rough on them since once they had mated they had been rather active. *Well that was interesting.* He sent to her as he pulled his computer out to check on the reservations.

Mila snorted at him. *I am not going to look a gift sergeant in the mouth.* Frankly her cat was seriously worked up now and she wanted her mate badly. *Now let's go before my cat jumps you here.* She was damn near tempted to herself. She didn't think the other cadets needed to see that and it would get them yelled at.

Nacy glanced at them. "What did the Sergeant want?" She was trying to figure out what the two might have done to get called to the office.

Holcum gave her a wry grin. "She told us to get lost for a few hours and relax with each other. Something about us being a bad influence on ya'll with our snuggling or some such." He had to say something or the others would be suspicious.

Jace gave him a rather disbelieving look. "Right..." Just for good measure he drew that out as he said it. "I think you got yelled at and don't want to admit it." He prodded the two just to see what sort of reaction he might get.

Mila gave him a faintly amused look. "As we said the first night mates need a fairly constant level of contact. She told us to go and find somewhere we can relax and have some us time. It helps to keep our cats happy." Just for good measure she turned and gave Holcum a good kiss. "Now if you don't mind I am going to take my mate and relax for a few hours."

The kiss rather startled him since he hadn't been expecting it and he blushed before he hissed at her. "I might just tickle you for that. Maybe later we can see about going to the exercise area and let our cats out to play as well." He grinned at the other cadets when several booed them as they kissed. The two left the room and followed the directions to the hotel. Actually calling it a hotel was incorrect since most people thought of a building on earth. This was simply a long hallway which had doors to the rooms. It was completely automated and to check in you used a terminal.

Mila walked in front of him and was definitely swishing. She knew if she looked over her shoulder his eyes would be glued to her bottom. Over the bond she was definitely getting rather lustful feelings from him. What she hadn't expected was the moment the door was opened he picked her up and tossed her on the bed.